Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
Welcome to the U big fella!!! The trenches just got better.

I’m at a work function so please excuse the lack of research

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

1659053504383.gif

1659053583490.gif

1659053616611.gif

1659053689646.gif

1659053804650.gif

Advertisement
How does Kinsler compare to guys like Cooper and McCoy from '22?

Def more Cooper than McCoy. McCoy is a piece of clay, athlete that will need time & weight. I believe he only played OL for one season, former TE.

Whereas Kinsler is a guy that has played OL for a phenomenal HS program and played alongside some big time guys. A people mover with OT size and length. Those are the best type of OL prospects if you ask me. None of these guys are immediate types obviously but fortunately, unlike years past they won’t have to be. I’m probably the most excited about McCoy of the 3 just because of the feet and athleticism and our need for pure OTs but Kinsler and Cooper epitomize what we are trying to become. We are going to be able to lean on mfs if we keep stacking these types.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Def more Cooper than McCoy. McCoy is a piece of clay, athlete that will need time & weight. I believe he only played OL for one season, former TE.

Whereas Kinsler is a guy that has played OL for a phenomenal HS program and played alongside some big time guys. A people mover with OT size and length. Those are the best type of OL prospects if you ask me. None of these guys are immediate types obviously but fortunately, unlike years past they won’t have to be. I’m probably the most excited about McCoy of the 3 just because of the feet and athleticism and our need for pure OTs but Kinsler and Cooper epitomize what we are trying to become. We are going to be able to lean on mfs if we keep stacking these types.
The thought of picking up a 3rd and 1 after all these years is exciting.

Advertisement
Back