Kinsler Commits

BANG
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Noles don’t have any funds left after paying the buyout for Snake Oil Willie. He was The Guy and boy did they ever pay for it. It’s going to be a few years before they have enough booster funds to be competitive in NIL. I think that they may be back before UF figures this out, that is if they can find someone else besides Cornrow Mike quickly. The longer they stay with him the longer their winter. It’s funny how they used to bash us about Golden (and helped us get rid of Manny). I can tolerate them, but the Gators; I hope they are buried for eternity.
Simply put, i root for FSU against Florida. I hate Florida differently.

Advertisement
Simply put, i root for FSU against Florida. I hate Florida differently.
Who wouldn't? FSU never ducked us. I wasn't even mad (at them) after the 47-0 beatdown in '97. We would do the same and did 2 years ago. UF cried uncle then claimed it was cause the SEC was just too tough. Mind you this was in the late 80s. It was crap. Even Bama was down.

Who wouldn't? FSU never ducked us. I wasn't even mad (at them) after the 47-0 beatdown in '97. We would do the same and did 2 years ago. UF cried uncle then claimed it was cause the SEC was just too tough. Mind you this was in the late 80s. It was crap. Even Bama was down.
Couldn’t agree more! I wanna beat the Noles badly but I respect them. Unlike Florida who only plays us when we are down it seems. Last time we played them when we were strong was when? 03? And we were good not great. We even beat UF under Golden lol. Couldn’t agree more!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back