Kingsley Eguakun Flips to the Gators

Advertisement
Who can blame the kid? What parent in their right mind would let their child play for Mork at this point if their kid plays on the offensive side of the ball?

I honestly thought Golden was THE worst coach I had ever seen but I can honestly say he was at least a better recruiter than the UGA implanted Trojan Horse we got.

Kid must have been looking to flip. Auburn is a ****show but before then he was gone. Florida got their act together (1year) and he’s out. Either Searles is gone or the gig is up on his corchinh skills.

Not surprised at all.....what top tier or even second tier offensive player would want to play in this offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just read both his parents are UF grads and it was a known commodity if UF offered he was gone

Which makes Rorcht and company look even worse.

If this was known and they hadn't loaded the class with other high end lineman in the event this happens speaks to just how bad this staff is at recruiting. They knew it was a possibility yet he was basically the best he could get and they chose to ride that horse

Advertisement
This staph is infectious, and the longer it goes uncured the faster rigor mortis sets in.

Just another in what will become a long line of decommits or flat out refusal to even consider Miami when offered by this crap show of a coaching staff. We’re never getting rid of this cancer until we cut the head that’s feeding it. Searles is just another bad condition we need to exorcise out of the program. Is Mork really, truly this stupid? I’ve never in my life seen a sh** show display of what they call a football team in my entire life and I’ve been a Canes fan since the 80’s. I seriously believe he’s delusional or just the dumbest idiot who ever was made a HC. To do nothing in the offseason yet to cure this illness will only send this once proud program down a miserable path to a complete and utter death of which it will never, ever become reborn again.

Advertisement
Hey Mark I know Searles is your buddy but this is business hence why you are making 4 million a year. Fire Searles, your son and get a F_cking OC! Its nothing personal its strictly business.

And the slurpers will start the he’s over rated narrative , we only want true canes, start blaming the kid
It's not the kid its the trash staff! You think having a qb coach who has zero experience would fly at any other D 1 program? Blake James your a ***** have that come to Jesus meeting with this clown or fire his *** if he is not going to make the right moves.

Advertisement
Back