Kings return????

Maybe Perry places value on a degree from the U. Maybe once he's got one, he'll consider going elsewhere to try and get to the NFL. Maybe he realizes how much of a long shot that is and is focusing on his career.

Advertisement
Maybe Perry places value on a degree from the U. Maybe once he's got one, he'll consider going elsewhere to try and get to the NFL. Maybe he realizes how much of a long shot that is and is focusing on his career.
I agree with the degree part wholeheartedly but the NFL part is a no go... Sorry but he won't go pro...

Advertisement
OP, Lets stay focused on the good news about King - and the young guys getting another year of experience.

Because while Perry was adequate playing in garbage time this season, in this program he is the cat that used up his 9-lives. Perry played all his cards during his: starts, second chances, suspensions, etc. I still say he owes an apology to Rosier (Those 10 wins and Coastal, still looking pretty good) whose head everybody wanted because they thought Perry should be playing when he couldn't beat him out and hold the position to save his life.

Baxa transferred to Houston, maybe Kosi can hit him up and see how he likes playing for Holgerson.

Advertisement
TVD probably cancelling his AFLAC policy learning he won’t be the sacrificial lamb against BAMA..

I agree with the degree part wholeheartedly but the NFL part is a no go... Sorry but he won't go pro...
That's why I said "try". If that's his goal, he's going to do whatever gives him the best chance.

Advertisement
That's why I said "try". If that's his goal, he's going to do whatever gives him the best chance.
I hear ya... Sorry if I came across like a CIS'er ( Is that a thing??, It might be...It should be..)... LOL!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hear ya... Sorry if I came across like a CIS'er ( Is that a thing??, It might be...It should be..)... LOL!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely not. You're one of the better posters on here.

I was just clarifying. I didn't mean to come across as defensive.

Absolutely not. You're one of the better posters on here.

I was just clarifying. I didn't mean to come across as defensive.
No worries... I think my pre game jitters started early... I start rambling all kinds of stuff and can't stop... LOL!!!

Advertisement
Perry should transfer unless he wants to switch positions (is he athletic enough to play WR or Corner)

I think this benefits TVD tremendously. He can battle it out with Garcia for 2nd string and this gives him another year of development before he hits the field. Hopefully we can give him some garbage time reps in some blowout wins.

Matocha should just be happy to be here. Dude is not a Miami caliber, let alone ACC caliber QB

I wonder how this affects the attitude of our reserve QB's. I know as fans and with coaches it is something we (they) wanted. But I wonder how N'Kosi and TVD feel and especially Matocha. I've really wanted to see what our young QB's can accomplish. At least Lashlee mentioned Matocha in his interview about King. Will we have a competition in 2021 or is the King adorned? I know, no doubt King starts...I hope TVD and Matocha stay and get at least some game time. I'd hate to see them go to the portal and be phenomenal. Wonder how Ohio state felt after Burrow performed as he did at lsu, of course I have no pity for the suckeyes.
Non of them young mofos should think they better then king. If they do..there’s the door. Reality is often disappointing

Perry should transfer unless he wants to switch positions (is he athletic enough to play WR or Corner)

I think this benefits TVD tremendously. He can battle it out with Garcia for 2nd string and this gives him another year of development before he hits the field. Hopefully we can give him some garbage time reps in some blowout wins.

Matocha should just be happy to be here. Dude is not a Miami caliber, let alone ACC caliber QB
Lmao. Only Defensive position he is athletic enough to play is possibly linebacker. The boy is pigeon toed or knocked kneed. He not playing WR nor DB. If I were kosi I’d either transfer or stay at Miami to compete at QB 2022.

Advertisement
Back