Kings return????

fraggle

Senile Senior
I wonder how this affects the attitude of our reserve QB's. I know as fans and with coaches it is something we (they) wanted. But I wonder how N'Kosi and TVD feel and especially Matocha. I've really wanted to see what our young QB's can accomplish. At least Lashlee mentioned Matocha in his interview about King. Will we have a competition in 2021 or is the King adorned? I know, no doubt King starts...I hope TVD and Matocha stay and get at least some game time. I'd hate to see them go to the portal and be phenomenal. Wonder how Ohio state felt after Burrow performed as he did at lsu, of course I have no pity for the suckeyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn't matter how they feel. But they should embrace the competition and learn as much as they can from King.
This is how it used to be in the past, you had to wait a couple of years before you had your chance to start.

Perry has been a loyal soldier so wont mind if he stays. He is not playing in the league so he can stay to be a career back up with us and get his degree.
He should try coaching after that if he wants to stay involved with the game. But if he wants to still play he'll have to transfer.

Man what is this **** about their feelings you a therapist?

TVD and Garcia will battle it out for QB post King. Competition is good, steel sharpens steel.

Matocha is just happy to have the title of QB at Miami and all the sorority rich girl ***** that comes along with that

NKosi has been a good teammate (other than ******* Baxas girl) but he can either transfer or give it a shot at CB as an experiment. Or act as a clone of Dave Chappelles character in the Nutty Professor

Doesn't matter how they feel. But they should embrace the competition and learn as much as they can from King.
This is how it used to be in the past, you had to wait a couple of years before you had your chance to start.

Perry has been a loyal soldier so wont mind if he stays. He is not playing in the league so he can stay to be a career back up with us and get his degree.
He should try coaching after that if he wants to stay involved with the game. But if he wants to still play he'll have to transfer.

Perry can finish up his degree without taking a roster spot. I don't see any cause for him to see the field ever again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Won't mind having an experience Perry as backup for emergencies.
Give the young guys any garbage time but in case of injury or covid if King is out we'll need his experience.

Advertisement

Somebody probably said the same thing about trask from uf and Jalen hurts! Perry is talented and just needs another shot

What unit of measurement is being applied to QB feels? Or is this purely qualitative?

perry is gone, and he should be. he'll find a G5 type school he can start at and i wish him nothing but the best.

van dyke and garcia will battle it out to be the backup/QB of the future. whoever wins the job will win the job. whoever doesn't will almost certainly transfer, and that's okay as long as we keep it together with QB recruiting. this is how this stuff works.

Advertisement
Back