KING WILL HAVE A BIG PASSING DAY

I think we can win but Lawrence+receivers vs our d-backs scares me. Our guys will play with good technique but do we have the athletes in back to handle this passing game or does Lawrence throw for 400 yards.
Yes we have the athletes! And he can still throw f4 400 yards the front 4 needs to touch sunshine early and often give him happy feet in da pocket.

Advertisement
King will need to have a monster game to keep up with the big runs you will see from the trans QB who will let our rush get upfield then pick a hole and school our slow LBers. The key to the game will be trevor running.
We have a head hunter at Safety waiting for Trevor to think he can run like that.

Thought this was the "OT: Eddie Van Halen" thread. Too soon? Probably. RIP to the goat.

The running backs will be key to his success in the flats and wheel routes. Clemson have weaknesses in the seam for the tightends, slot receivers and the flats to the runningbacks.
They had trouble with UNC runningbacks in the passing game last year.

Remember the type of game O State JK Dobbins should of had against them if he caught a couple of passes that were tds. I'm expecting this same thoughts process with our runningbacks just catch the ball. Either way its a win-win for us. Way better offensive team than 2017 and we can play loose no pressure on us. We are going to shock the world Saturday and it cant get here fast enough

Early in the game, Clemson will focus on stopping our run game. This will open up the passing game for our receivers for chunks yards. With Miami’s success in the passing game, Clemson will switch to a more balanced defense against run and pass. This is when our run game takes over.

I predict that we win by at least 2 touchdowns. My 11 year old predicts that we win in a close game. We win anyway. Go Canes!

Someone's been smoking crack.

Advertisement
Our OFFENSIVE line better show up on this one. Oh lord, no penalties. Coach JUSTICE do your thing.

I hate saying this but, between the missed holding calls and how concerned we’ll be with Lawrence throwing, ETN might go for 150.

Wouldn’t shock me if they sit on the short routes and make king complete downfield throws in 1v1.

LBs and DL need to play out if their minds for us to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back