KING WILL HAVE A BIG PASSING DAY

bornagaincane

Recruit
Early in the game, Clemson will focus on stopping our run game. This will open up the passing game for our receivers for chunks yards. With Miami’s success in the passing game, Clemson will switch to a more balanced defense against run and pass. This is when our run game takes over.

I predict that we win by at least 2 touchdowns. My 11 year old predicts that we win in a close game. We win anyway. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Early in the game, Clemson will focus on stopping our run game. This will open up the passing game for our receivers for chunks yards. With Miami’s success in the passing game, Clemson will switch to a more balanced defense against run and pass. This is when our run game takes over.

I predict that we win by at least 2 touchdowns. My 11 year old predicts that we win in a close game. We win anyway. Go Canes!
Hey, go earn some Board time before you can be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Win by at least 2 touchdowns?!?! I would love to see you be right about this, and I will be the first to eat crow if necessary, but...............it is far too early to be smoking crack, put the pipe down.

The same people here who’ve been on the everything sucks train have jumped off just long enough to predict we’ll go in as a 14 point dog and beat Clemson.

Im sure you can predict what happens if we don’t.

Advertisement
I think we can win but Lawrence+receivers vs our d-backs scares me. Our guys will play with good technique but do we have the athletes in back to handle this passing game or does Lawrence throw for 400 yards.

I also think they force King to beat them with his arm. I also think he can do just that.
My guess is he will have 100 yards running the ball. The lanes will be there. This is too green a defensive front. Talented kids but they are true freshmen and redshirt freshmen. If Clemson wants to spy King with #47 or #10, then that is a huge mismatch.

Advertisement
My guess is he will have 100 yards running the ball. The lanes will be there. This is too green a defensive front. Talented kids but they are true freshmen and redshirt freshmen. If Clemson wants to spy King with #47 or #10, then that is a huge mismatch.
I have been waiting to see King rush for 100, and this would be a great time to do it.

All I know is this O has MANY ways to attack a D, and an OC that knows how to do so. If we play to our potential and limit mistakes, we can and will win this game.

You’re close to some of the players. How fired up are they? I’m with you on us winning. I think we play our best game of the year because of the chip on our shoulder.
They sound like completely different people than last year. They’re fired up and locked in but they give me a really good feeling.. they don’t have much to say at all. They feel like Clemson has to come out and beat them. They don’t feel like underdogs

Advertisement
If we limit Etienne the game is ours. He is the head of the snake (as another poster said). We must keep him under 100.

Win by at least 2 touchdowns?!?! I would love to see you be right about this, and I will be the first to eat crow if necessary, but...............it is far too early to be smoking crack, put the pipe down.
I'm all for hyping ourselves up before a game and gaining confidence but the amount of mopes seen before game 2 and 3 vs the amount of people saying we are going to blow clempson out of the water is a potential recipe for disaster if anything other than a comfortable W happens.

Advertisement
Back