King readies for Miami debut on Thursday

Advertisement
Mike Harleys speed reminds me of Sinorice Moss... not Santana Moss level speed but still fast enough to beat a DB and in a spread he should look faster
Definitely a real solid comparison, the thing with harrley tho, he's faster than pope, but pope has faster football speed!

Harley has always had elite straight line speed.

But there’s a difference between that and agility or vision, which he has shown so far to be limited in

Anybody selling Mike Harley stock send it my way. Kid is gonna look like a different player in this offense. Our players are actually gonna have some ******* space to make plays for the first time since I’m 9.

Advertisement
I'm excited to see Cane Football. I'm excited to see what D'Eriq King can do. However, if King thinks Mike Harley, is one of the fastest players on the team ... well that gives me pause 🤔

Advertisement
You can probably solve that slant eye problem if you use visine after the bong hit... Or quit getting high altogether. But to each their own vice. No judgment here at all go canes
Who says that slanted eyes are a problem? Nothing wrong with having slanted eyes however you get them.

Half of the earth's population have slanted eyes naturally without using a bong.

No judgement here

Advertisement
Seriously, I see a lot of Russell Wilson in his game.
The Wilson comparo is legit. As the game occur this team will gel and create some noise in the ACC.
Our expectations are high for a great season, and this is the perfect game to start our season.

had to be the white guy, huh?
He's been known as a good route runner, and good hands in practice, but not for blazing speed. My point was that everyone looks faster in a well oil machine. Even former walk ons like Few. Has nothing to do with his skin color. Do we have any other former walk ons that are in the WR rotation?

Unleash the rooster.
scared rooster GIF

Advertisement
I always thought Harley would thrive in a big12 style offense and now we actually get to see it. As far as him being fastest on the team, I seem to remember him getting caught from behind quite a bit. I ASSumed Rooster and Tae were the fastest.

Game speed and track speed are two different things. Mike is more of a track/straight line speed type of guy. Knighton speed is both, similar to how JT4 speed was both.

Advertisement
Back