King on college football live

Advertisement
Nothing earth shattering. The story about King was one done last week. Mora and 2 guys I don't know previewed the game.

LOL @ ā€œ2 guys I donā€™t knowā€

I watch ESPN so infrequently (except for actual games), iā€™m sure I donā€™t know who those two guys are either.

Advertisement
LOL @ ā€œ2 guys I donā€™t knowā€

I watch ESPN so infrequently (except for actual games), iā€™m sure I donā€™t know who those two guys are either.
Same here about watching ESPN. Except for the Gameday crew and a few ex players and coaches, I know hardly anyone else.

Advertisement
I just like how he said if his dad were alive today he would tell him after his first game how he could play better.

This guy is going to go out there and work his **** off every day to prove to the world how good he really is.

If that happens and he improves every week then the sky is the limit. We can beat anyone anywhere by year's end.

I just like how he said if his dad were alive today he would tell him after his first game how he could play better.

This guy is going to go out there and work his **** off every day to prove to the world how good he really is.

If that happens and he improves every week then the sky is the limit. We can beat anyone anywhere by year's end.
100%. Coach king was a lot like K1ā€™s dad. Never satisfied.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back