King officially named UM starting QB; Diaz comments

View as article
lol I’m great man, I just don’t get the hype anymore. He’s not a QB at this level ( from what we’ve seen) and I really don’t see him being an effective WR at UM

WHAT, you don't get it, he's blonde man, here you go, the eclectic transfer tate:

Advertisement
Haaa - he's still in the room though - we need to keep King healthy.

As long as perry is on the roster, I'm not worried, we'll see if this d'eriq guy is ready for the ACC. Cause as of right now, all I know is, last year enos already came in and gave minion baker fits and for some reason had some of the defensive players impressed and like I said before the season started, why and WTF is will mallory to be trying to tell us in interviews how much better the enos already offense was compared to coach richt's.

We definitely have the players to be a top notch defense, will the guys be deployed properly, the communication issues should mostly be gone now that guys are going into their 2nd year in whatever system baker is running. This ain't Conference USA or the American athletic conference!

I’m so glad we didn’t waste time with a fake competition
I normally don't mind a good, real competition, but this year is really different. Manny has seen enough of his maturity to know he's the guy, and we don't have time to flip flop on the QB situation. Had King come in and been a dude looking to vacation this year, there would be a competition. You know, to try to find the tallest midget AGAIN. I'm thankful King is a high character guy, because that will rub off on the other guys in the QB room. Especially TVD, I would hope.

Let the battle begin for #2.

mark it down.

Yes
There
Will
Be
College
Football
This
Year.

The universities have so much invested in the football programs, and so much of their revenue is derived from football. We will have college football in some form.
Finally a person that gets it

Advertisement
I don’t know if you ever participated in the game-day threads, but that is a perfect example of your comments. I tried them out once or twice for away games and I lasted like 5 minutes. Unbearable.

Whatever meaningless short gain play occurs, early in the game, portends an agonizing defeat. The hyper-emotionalism, and broad assumptions, are insane. So it shall be the first time King skips a short throw at practice, or is stopped for a loss.

My favorite was
WHAT, you don't get it, he's blonde man, here you go, the eclectic transfer tate:

Had the best completion % in the game

1595953964180.png

Advertisement
From today's Miami Hurricane:

And King, who was recently named to the 2020 watch lists for both the Davey O’Brien Award and the Maxwell Award, has already sought advice from some of those greats as he continues improving.

“I’ve talked to some former players. Edgerrin James, obviously Ed Reed and I knew Vince Wilfork a bit, so I’ve talked to him,” King said. “It’s crazy, especially talking to Edgerrin James and Ed Reed. Those are two Hall of Famers, two of the greatest players to ever play the game. When I talk to them, it’s still surreal. … When I first got here, during winter workouts, I was throwing routes on air and Ed Reed was like, ‘Man, if I’m back there, I’m picking it off.’ He gave me little tips and I was like, ‘That’s really Ed Reed telling me what I should do.’”

“I just want to win as much as possible. I know that sounds boring, but that’s honestly all I want to do,” King said. “I want to have a winning season. … I want to help change the program around. I want to win as big as possible and help my teammates get where they want to go.

“Four, five years ago, I never thought I’d be the University of Miami q
uarterback. Being named the starter feels surreal. I still can’t believe it. But I’m excited and ready for whatever’s coming.”

From today's Miami Hurricane:

And King, who was recently named to the 2020 watch lists for both the Davey O’Brien Award and the Maxwell Award, has already sought advice from some of those greats as he continues improving.

“I’ve talked to some former players. Edgerrin James, obviously Ed Reed and I knew Vince Wilfork a bit, so I’ve talked to him,” King said. “It’s crazy, especially talking to Edgerrin James and Ed Reed. Those are two Hall of Famers, two of the greatest players to ever play the game. When I talk to them, it’s still surreal. … When I first got here, during winter workouts, I was throwing routes on air and Ed Reed was like, ‘Man, if I’m back there, I’m picking it off.’ He gave me little tips and I was like, ‘That’s really Ed Reed telling me what I should do.’”

“I just want to win as much as possible. I know that sounds boring, but that’s honestly all I want to do,” King said. “I want to have a winning season. … I want to help change the program around. I want to win as big as possible and help my teammates get where they want to go.

“Four, five years ago, I never thought I’d be the University of Miami q
uarterback. Being named the starter feels surreal. I still can’t believe it. But I’m excited and ready for whatever’s coming.”

EDC053BC-EC24-4F87-A2BE-268A9305F959.jpeg

“The smartest player I’ve ever coached against....” Bill B.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back