2023 King Mack, S, STA

****, dude posted a 46.25 in the 400! You know he's got heart and great conditioning.
SPEEEEEEED WE NEEED

Futbol No GIF by Coca-Cola

Advertisement
That's a track kid who plays football with that 400 time.

That would literally put him in the top 10 of all high school 400 meter races ever run in this country. I don't know if that's verified, but that is flying, literally blazingly fast. It's 1 second off of the fastest high school 400m ever run.

Advertisement
Would Jason Taylor help with the two STA safeties? I think we should push hard for both before it’s too late.

Advertisement
First Yatil Green with Tony Martin and now this?? Mind blown 🤯

On a totally unrelated note, I think Chantz is going to have a big season this year
Lol There was a post on the board a while back I think from caneinorlando that Mack wasn't about that life but Yatil was confirmed lol

Lol There was a post on the board a while back I think from caneinorlando that Mack wasn't about that life but Yatil was confirmed lol
Yeah I did some research…. Either Mack’s Pimp and pull out game was elite with never being married and no kids or? Every HS, college star, or pro athlete doesn’t have exes or kids, But?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst kept secret in Miami football is Tremaine Mack being ***. Not that anyone really cared, he balled out.

What's SWFL have to say about that?

Either way, I don't care what his sexual preference is. I just hope he's living his best life and happy. What other people do in the bedroom, that's their business.

Advertisement
Back