King is ACC QB of the week!

Advertisement
When did Berlin beat the #1 team on the road to make that the baseline of excellence? He absolutely choked several games, and had the good fortune to play against FSU and Chris Rix. Berlin was far from elite, and the only time his name was mentioned for the Heisman was when he was recruited by the Gators and their fans were swearing he could throw the ball 100 yards. No, that is not a joke.

I get it, we all want to see more from King before, well, crowning him. It's just that Berlin is a low bar, in my opinion.
I don't mind disagreements, heck I live for them, but this one is not worth the effort we are putting into it. I hope six weeks from now we are fighting over if King is in top three ever at THE U. We got two Heisman winners and five NC holders so it would certainly speak highly of the kid to get into that discussion. One play against noles made me think he could be a modern Kosar, and I don't mean ONLY one play, I mean one play was so frigging good that he reminded me of Bernie Frigging Kosar. -- that should hold you for two weeks, my friend.

I don't mind disagreements, heck I live for them, but this one is not worth the effort we are putting into it. I hope six weeks from now we are fighting over if King is in top three ever at THE U. We got two Heisman winners and five NC holders so it would certainly speak highly of the kid to get into that discussion. One play against noles made me think he could be a modern Kosar, and I don't mean ONLY one play, I mean one play was so frigging good that he reminded me of Bernie Frigging Kosar. -- that should hold you for two weeks, my friend.
He made some plays that looked unlike any we have seen in many, many years. I'm good with that.

YES HE DID. Hey, I'm thinking we beat Clemson because of him.
Even if it's a close game, it will be serving notice to the rest of the college football world. Especially when Clemson beats ND by 30. I do think we can beat Clemson.

Advertisement
Even if it's a close game, it will be serving notice to the rest of the college football world. Especially when Clemson beats ND by 30. I do think we can beat Clemson.
It is a reach but I agree and think King could be the difference makers we have needed for so long. He has the TE weapon that is the demise of many a good team. It was TE who scored first two TDs in our first NC game. Those TE throws over the middle down field are a ***** and you kid can make that play and we have the TE to catch them. Fingers and toes crossed.

Advertisement
Back