King is a leader

Advertisement
King, Lashlee, and Reed are the main reasons I believe Miami beats Pitt this year....

Hope we find something in the passing game. King and Lashlee could be the reasons we don’t beat them. Passing game is the weakness of both of them..

Id love to see us just run it down their throats and beat them by abusing them at what they do best in stopping the run. Not likely.

Advertisement
Hope we find something in the passing game. King and Lashlee could be the reasons we don’t beat them. Passing game is the weakness of both of them..

Id love to see us just run it down their throats and beat them by abusing them at what they do best in stopping the run. Not likely.
True.

I was thinking more from an attitude point of view and not the culture problems Miami had displayed in the past.

My hope is with these guys, they won't let last week define this week.

True.

I was thinking more from an attitude point of view and not the culture problems Miami had displayed in the past.

My hope is with these guys, they won't let last week define this week.
Oh ya they’ll show up and be focused and want to win unlike previous years.

Two dudes that are serious about winning and their jobs which is a nice change.

I wonder just how well King can see the field when the passing lanes are clogged with bodies. I'd like to see him roll out a **** of a lot more, forcing the D to make a decision to stop him from running, or cover. If nothing else, it would allow King to see the field without a wall of 6'5" bodies in his way.

Am I the only one that thinks him standing in a pocket surrounded by dudes way taller than him is a problem? It's fine when there are lanes to throw through, but there weren't any last game. Pitt will do the same **** thing. It was more than King having a bad game. What was the reason he had a bad game? THAT needs to be fixed, because King himself isn't the kind of guy that has a bad game for no reason. He's far too mature, calm, cool, and collected to just have a random bad game.

The play calling was ill suited for what Clemson was doing, and that must be improved upon or we will see a season off the rails really soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder just how well King can see the field when the passing lanes are clogged with bodies. I'd like to see him roll out a **** of a lot more, forcing the D to make a decision to stop him from running, or cover. If nothing else, it would allow King to see the field without a wall of 6'5" bodies in his way.

Am I the only one that thinks him standing in a pocket surrounded by dudes way taller than him is a problem? It's fine when there are lanes to throw through, but there weren't any last game. Pitt will do the same **** thing. It was more than King having a bad game. What was the reason he had a bad game? THAT needs to be fixed, because King himself isn't the kind of guy that has a bad game for no reason. He's far too mature, calm, cool, and collected to just have a random bad game.

The play calling was ill suited for what Clemson was doing, and that must be improved upon or we will see a season off the rails really soon.
Preach brother!

King is not a stand in the pocket qb, like Dan Marino. Why Lashlee did not roll him out makes no sense.

If he is in the pocket, then let him throw screens or quick stuff.

King is a leader and won't be the reason for many L's moving forward. Better wr play in general and adding route concepts that attack the middle of the field more often will be reasons we are able to win more games. Move the pocket...give him some designed roll outs if field vision is a problem being King is on the shorter side.

Advertisement
Everyone had a rough game including King. He mad some poor throws too. Those 1 v1 battles you have to throw the ball up and he threw them flat. Of course we have WR who seem to cant find their bearings and fight for the ball as well. We had several chances to break into Clemson's lead before they pulled away. Bad game all around. Must regroup and do better. We need to see players riding the pine until they start stepping up.

Advertisement
Back