King Appreciation thread

I am so hoping King returns for one more season. Maybe at the end of the year, he looks ahead and says, "yeah, we can win a 'ship next year. I'm all in". And this leads some other players to come back as well. Not Brevin or Phillips, but the ones who are good players and one more season could elevate them higher in the draft. ****, the Chief of Staff could have gone pro after 2000, but came back.

I'm not saying Miami can't win the 'ship this season, but the odds are the odds.

IF King comes back, there will be one person responsible for it and probably one person only.

Ed Reed.

You HAVE to imagine Ed, while not trying to swing him one way or the other, will have to say "I came back, I won a ring, went first round, won a Super Bowl and now I'm in the Hall."

Advertisement
We need to petition the NCAA to get King 6 or 7 more years of eligibility.

We also need to renew Lashlee’s contract tonight through 2099. Lock down his chilldren too...even his dog if necessary.

I've heard Rover Lashlee's playbook is even deeper than Rhett's, but every time the QB throws the ball, he tries to break it up and bring it back to the QB.

I don’t understand how scouts have questions about him playing on Sundays at QB. Obviously wish his arm was a little stronger, but he seems like a NFL QB to me.

Advertisement
Dude is Kyler murray
I love this kid....how have we not managed to have a freaking QB for **** near 20 years is amazing!
By the way
Manny better pay Lashlee WHATEVER he wants to ensure he stays!

Dude is Kyler murray
I love this kid....how have we not managed to have a freaking QB for **** near 20 years is amazing!
By the way

Lashlee's pay is very far from Manny's call.

The actual crux of the matter is that it's about the Trustees opening up the purse for an additional allocation to the coaching salary pool, then who gets raises and how much.

The D was better under Diaz than it's been under Baker, so... I say give him about tree-fiddy. Since we can't consistently field a god **** kick, Patke gets to walk around in a tutu and sing "I'm a Little Teapot." Lashlee, Justice and Hickson (if for nothing other than getting both Rooster and Chaney) all deserve massive raises.

Last edited:
Lashlee's pay is very far from Manny's call.

The actual crux of the matter is that it's about the Trustees opening up the purse for an additional allocation to the coaching salary pool, then who gets raises and how much.

The D was better under Diaz than it's been under Baker, so... I say give him about tree-fiddy. Since we can't consistently field a god **** kick, Patke gets to walk around in tutu and sing "I'm a Little Teapot." Lashlee, Justice and Hickson (if for nothing other than getting both Rooster and Chaney) all deserve massive raises.
Agree!!!!

Advertisement
Dude is Kyler murray
By the way

Manny should offer Lashlee his own job.

While King is great, let's hold it on the Heisman talk.

If Willis McGhaee can post one of the best seasons by an RB EVER in the history of CFB and not win it, I think it's pretty unlikely we ever see another 'Cane win it.

The Heisman voters hate us. It's like Notre Dame alums have all the votes.
Dorsey was a finalist for the Heisman at the same time and votes were split between the two. Had Dorsey NOT been a finalist McGahee probably would have won.

Advertisement
All receivers must run each play as if theee primary option with King IT’S coming your way be ready, sell your patterns on each play .

We need to petition the NCAA to get King 6 or 7 more years of eligibility.

We also need to renew Lashlee’s contract tonight through 2099. Lock down his chilldren too...even his dog if necessary.
Does King have another year?
This year doesn't count eligibility wise for anyone, correct?

Advertisement
Dorsey was a finalist for the Heisman at the same time and votes were split between the two. Had Dorsey NOT been a finalist McGahee probably would have won.

Yeah. I remember when people said this 18 years ago.

It was dumb then and it's dumb now.

I love him but the obvious next stop for him is the NFL.
Depends on how high he wants to go. If he goes this year he has to wait to get picked. There are a bunch of QB's that will go before him. If he comes back next year the 2022 draft isn't as loaded and he could be one of the top 3 QB's taken.

Advertisement
Back