Kinda OT, Kinda Not: Michael Cohen & UM

Advertisement
His son is a student, tough situation to be in.

Advertisement
A couple of UM connects to the administration.

Priebus is an alum.

The new Press Secretary is also an alum.

Katie Miller is a Gator, but she was there when we whooped em when Muschamp was coach 😂

The new press secretary attended one year of Miami Law(I would know, I was a 2L when she was there) and transferred. I wouldn't claim that disingenuous **** if my life depended on it.

The new press secretary attended one year of Miami Law(I would know, I was a 2L when she was there) and transferred. I wouldn't claim that disingenuous **** if my life depended on it.
Fair enough. Just being consistent since we claim people like Stallone, Micky Arison, and Lex Luger from time to time. But you get no argument from me on not claiming her.

Advertisement
Is this an appropriate time for one of those "TRIGGERED!!!" memes?

Image result for safespace memes

Advertisement
A couple of UM connects to the administration.

Priebus is an alum.

The new Press Secretary is also an alum.

Katie Miller is a Gator, but she was there when we whooped em when Muschamp was coach 😂
Let's not forget. Trump sent Donna that sports page saying "HIRE THIS GUY(Lynch)" after Coker was fired. Closet Cane fan.

Advertisement
Holy ****?!

University of Miami and Harvard Law

View attachment 117271
Holy ****?!

University of Miami and Harvard Law

View attachment 117271

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayleigh_McEnany

Canedude08 obviously has firsthand knowledge but it does seem a little disengenouos to win an award (Bruce J. Winnick) and then high tail (no pun intended) it out of there...UM is funny about awards though, my child had to be a "co-top award winner" when they came out with some new "top award" for Business School grads the year they graduated; it gave the Provost's favorite donor kid the honor of being the distinguished speaker at the commencement even though she had not done any business school activities.

So how often does a 1L (or even a 2L?), even with top class ranking, get to transfer into another professional program, especially one as "prestigous' as the Professor Kingsfield (John Housmann) Harvard of The Paper Chase fame, where you have to "EAARRRRRRNNN IT!" I know a business acquaintance whose daughter went from Stetson Law to UNC law, but transfering into Harvard?

Why is my vision of Kayleigh "EAARRRRRRNNN'ing IT!" into Harvard bring up another movie scene...Joel's Princeton interviewer and his treatment in Risky Business.

BTW, she is married to a minor leaguer who pitched for FSU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayleigh_McEnany

Canedude08 obviously has firsthand knowledge but it does seem a little disengenouos to win an award (Bruce J. Winnick) and then high tail (no pun intended) it out of there...UM is funny about awards though, my child had to be a "co-top award winner" when they came out with some new "top award" for Business School grads the year they graduated; it gave the Provost's favorite donor kid the honor of being the distinguished speaker at the commencement even though she had not done any business school activities.

So how often does a 1L (or even a 2L?), even with top class ranking, get to transfer into another professional program, especially one as "prestigous' as the Professor Kingsfield (John Housmann) Harvard of The Paper Chase fame, where you have to "EAARRRRRRNNN IT!" I know a business acquaintance whose daughter went from Stetson Law to UNC law, but transfering into Harvard?

Why is my vision of Kayleigh "EAARRRRRRNNN'ing IT!" into Harvard bring up another movie scene...Joel's Princeton interviewer and his treatment in Risky Business.

BTW, she is married to a minor leaguer who pitched for FSU.

It all sounds sketchy as ****. I wouldn't be shocked if she used her political contacts to push her way to the front of the line(That and someone writing a check), and received that award with the understanding being that award would get her to Harvard. No one truly knows what any one else got grade wise, and there's a reason why they were hyping her up in publications during her time at Miami, she was on TV and is relatively attractive. From the conversations I've had with 1Ls that were with her, she wasn't some crazy standout, she was just there, albeit with a bit of an attitude. I find it tough to believe that someone that is so incredibly brilliant wouldn't understand something any promoter would understand. NEVER, EVER hold up anything in front of a crowd that has personal information on it. Who the F wouldn't at least black out the numbers?

Advertisement
Back