Kimo Makaneole, OT from Niceville, FL

Committed to FSU. Not that I really care, but they got a pretty good underrated OL woth tools to work with.

Yea I was hoping he ended up in the SEC somewhere. I definitely think he will be a positive addition to their OL. Lord knows they need it.

Advertisement
Alot of scouts don’t recruit that area as much as other areas. The reason is it is difficult to get in and out of the area compared to flying in to Jacksonville. Miami, Tampa, Orlando area. In that area you may get two flights leaving a day from the nearest airport. Then they have to get rental cars, and they don’t have the best scenery or nightlife for scouts .

Alot of scouts don’t recruit that area as much as other areas. The reason is it is difficult to get in and out of the area compared to flying in to Jacksonville. Miami, Tampa, Orlando area. In that area you may get two flights leaving a day from the nearest airport. Then they have to get rental cars, and they don’t have the best scenery or nightlife for scouts .
Great point! I never thought of it that way.

Advertisement
Miami needs to add true guard body type to the 2021 Class an there are very few left unsigned. Might be time to look at OG/OT hybrids like this young man, because good OG's don't hit the portal.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just decommitted
1609202298330.png

Advertisement
I would pursue this kid. He doesn’t have Barber size but he’s got a crazy motor and he’s strong as a bull. RT candidate in my book.

Advertisement
Relax Alice
I’m just tired of listening to this board pop a chubby anytime a player is somoan. It’s a joke. The fact is there’s very few good somoan football players and hardly elite ones playing on Sunday’s regardless of position. We aren’t Utah. We are Miami.

That’s crazy and racist AF. There’s plenty of somoans that suck at OL. Just like every other race. If they’re so good then why aren’t those west coast teams winning nattys? Game is won in the trenches right?
Are you offended as a Samoan or as an OL?

Advertisement
Back