Kim Jong Al firing celebration

Advertisement
I'm going to call my son, so we can share the joy. Maybe reminisce a bit about 2001.

- Drink and rejoice uncontrollably while imagining the possibilities now that Golden is finally out of our lives
- Blackout
- Constantly refresh WEZ/CIS hoping to see rumors about Butch or any other potentially inspiring hire coming to UM
- Become enraged again when the admin replaces Golden with another cheap, unqualified hack like Cristobal
- Repeat in 4-5 years

Advertisement
- Drink and rejoice uncontrollably while imagining the possibilities now that Golden is finally out of our lives
- Blackout
- Constantly refresh WEZ/CIS hoping to see rumors about Butch or any other potentially inspiring hire coming to UM
- Become enraged again when the admin replaces Golden with another cheap, unqualified hack like Cristobal
- Repeat in 4-5 years

Nailed it.

Come on here to gloat and make dk72 and company miserable

They'll already be preparing the next corch's excuse handbook. The first chapter will be on "reasons why Al Golden sucked and made it impossible for any coach to do anything substantial at UM for the next 400 years."

Advertisement
Keep refreshing, then look for the coaches that have been connected to the job and look at Wikipedia.

Go out and have a celebratory drink. What a glorious moment it will be when it becomes official

Advertisement
Hold my breath as we haven't exactly hit it out of the park with the last three hires.
That will be the day after battle, but for that moment whenever it happens (golden getting fired) we should all enjoy it and bask in its glory

Advertisement
This is going to be a great Canes season. Every day brings us one closer to Fraulden's firing.

Firing Day is 89 away.

[video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Advertisement
Back