Killian vs. Norland Official Game Thread

Goulds Cane

Senior

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE, YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED????????

I was supposed to be at Pace vs. Gables last week, but I just started my master's degree at FIU & I was caught up in some school work. I will be out there tonight scouting the talent that the Cougars & Vikings have to offer! Tropical Park! 7:30! If you see the pitch black dude with the Yankee hat on typing profusely on his phone dap me up! Let's gooooooo

Advertisement

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE, YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED????????

I was supposed to be at Pace vs. Gables last week, but I just started my master's degree at FIU & I was caught up in some school work. I will be out there tonight scouting the talent that the Cougars & Vikings have to offer! Tropical Park! 7:30! If you see the pitch black dude with the Yankee hat on typing profusely on his phone dap me up! Let's gooooooo

Check out the norland RB Simpkins.was all dade last year as sophomore I think Miami has fletcher the American heritage Rb and the ft myers RB ahead. But this kids film looks legit.

Out here
20210903_185827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Talk to me about the Washington twins man! They'll be one of those only 6 footers out there for Killian

After a drawn out drive with screen passes & tough running, Killian RB Maurice Jones punches it in from the 5. XP good. 7-0 Cougars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Both offenses look bad. Norland can't move the ball at all & Killian's receivers are dropping wide open passes

Advertisement
Back