Killer Instinct

It’s never enough with some of you fools. I remember now why I don’t frequent these boards unless I’m on the John.

Advertisement
Manny kills me with that sh*t, he has no killer instinct . But if the shoe was on the other foot the other teams would be trying to run the score up on us
That’s not a killer instinct situation we never broke it open we limped outta dea. If it was 3 or 4 minutes left I agree

Coaching matters. If you coach complacency, it will reveal itself on the field. If you coach execution regardless of the time or score on the clock, that will trickle down to your entire team and make your squad that much better.

We played a VERY sloppy game on offense and needed to finish strong. TVD should have gone in and executed a full offense.

We need GOOD reps on this team in order to reach our potential. No way in **** we should be settling for anything on the field.

Advertisement
Difference is if youre gonna go that route, than pull king and let the youngins get some burn. This kneeling **** is basura

I can agree that it would have been better to put the back ups in and try to score. That would be my first choice. Shouldn't miss an opportunity to get youngsters some burn as it might be the only time they see the field all season.

Advertisement
Diaz elects to take a knee when he had the chance to score

Dabo decided to run his truck over GT over and over and over and over and over

L-O-L
I read on CIS Dabo was a douche bag for trying to score late against Miami?

I said it in another threat but will say it again -

If the other team is down 2 scores and calling timeouts to extend the game, you keep trying to punch it in the endzone. Use backups if you like but close the game out by making them pay.
If the other team is down but not using timeouts, they are conceding.....so kneeling is fine.

Jimbo tried punching it in one last time in Miss State with 1 minute left up 14 points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back