Killer Instinct

I think us taking our foot off the gas trying to milk the clock when Pitt was down 2 scores was pretty lame. The very last possession is no never mind. But I don’t like being in a dog fight & we’re trying to play not to lose v. taking victory. That’s how we can get in trouble.

Oh, I’m with you there. I was ok with it until we ran that 3rd down before the FG attempt. Should have been more aggressive IMO. 2 TDS still would have been us.

I was 100% fine with the knee at the end though.

Advertisement
Oh, I’m with you there. I was ok with it until we ran that 3rd down before the FG attempt. Should have been more aggressive IMO. 2 TDS still would have been us.

I was 100% fine with the knee at the end though.

100%. Should have gone for TD instead of FG on the previous drive. That is where to complain about lack killer instinct. Whining about kneeling when the game is over is ridiculous.

Dabo can do it with no fear of it happening to him anytime soon

Manny can try to be this savage and then next week he can get his **** pushed in. Wouldn’t be a good look

What I would have done is put in TVD and try to score. It would be legitimate reps versus the 1st string trying to get garbage time points

Advertisement
This **** isn’t Madden. Getting out of the game with the health of your team is valuable, especially in the heart of our conference schedule. Especially in a COVID season. We aren’t Clemson.

Advertisement
I think us taking our foot off the gas trying to milk the clock when Pitt was down 2 scores was pretty lame. The very last possession is no never mind. But I don’t like being in a dog fight & we’re trying to play not to lose v. taking victory. That’s how we can get in trouble.
We was **** near getting choked out all game family. Had to Crawl out with the dub

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back