KILLER ATTITUDE

Advertisement
We’re still in recovery from FIU and that is no quick fix.

We’re on the verge of something great it just isn’t this year , athletically close but not in the head yet.

ND is there now no matter how get mad they ARE , they can beat anybody PERIOD NOW they’re championship ready.

Please don’t say FU we can beat them , please don’t say that please.

NEXT YEAR , we knock at the door and we say WERE BAAACK , if we TOUGH LOVE and realize it’s a process you can’t catch a couple miracle balls and we back.

We have some purging to do and it will happen.

We’re just very impatient here on CIS .

WE ARE HERE ARE NOT MENTALLY READY TO HANDLE SET BACKS , THEY ARE COMING IN THESE THREE GSME SOMEWHERE.

See how YOU handle the pressure really and see how hard it is to get YOUR MINDSET right to persevere the adjustment of set backs.

Look how we handle set backs here LMAO OFF WITH THERE HEAD IN SECOND.

We win and we prostrate in love .

Do we persevere NO we decapitate .

Realization is coming, embrace it knowing what to fix over time there not huge as they were last year but they are there.

Sorry, I won’t ignore what is is plan site and say “ not my child “ this team they deserve the truth

Here we go.

1. I am aware of our deficiencies
2. This team (right now) ranks in the middle of the pack of the UM teams I've followed over the last 42 years.
3. Given 2, above, I'm aware that we aren't championship caliber and I am not happy about that.
4. I am enjoying this season and i hope it continues.

Why is it impossible for some to comprehend that all 4 are possible?

Here we go.

1. I am aware of our deficiencies
2. This team (right now) ranks in the middle of the pack of the UM teams I've followed over the last 42 years.
3. Given 2, above, I'm aware that we aren't championship caliber and I am not happy about that.
4. I am enjoying this season and i hope it continues.

Why is it impossible for some to comprehend that all 4 are possible?
No truer words spoken, I concur 🙌

Advertisement
WTAF is goin on here? Can we enjoy actually winning **** football games? So we’re not blowing teams out the way you like? Fucc dat, we’re winning. Yes, we lose focus from time to time. Our head coach is a politician’s son who likes to slip and slide. Our OL still sucks. Our DC needs to be in the unemployment line. Our CB coach couldn’t recruit his own child to come to the dinner table. The roster has been depleted by mismanagement and COViD. Yes! We have our problems. But Last year.... we got our shi1t pushed in by FIU and LT. Think about that. FIU and La fuccin Tech, beat us! This team is over those debacles last year. How can I tell? Because we’re winning the games that we would have lost just last year. Winning is a process. This team is learning that. Are we there yet? No, but I **** sure like where this team is at more than where we were at this time, last year. Just my .02 worth.

I'M not critizing our team but you all NOTICED that there is no killer instinct . It's like we are just on neutral and going with the flow. We need: ED REED attitude.
We are not any close as talent as those glory teams were. The reason we're 7-1 is on sheer determination, and that's isn't a knock on them. Appreciate what you've and hope it develop into something great.

Advertisement
Those teams were terrible, please imagine what ND whom many here say have offense troubles with QB and there D is terrible LMAO.

Those win ALL are normal dropped passes and called back holding calls they weren’t though I get it.

We are NOT right in anyway to slug it out with big power teams our MINDSET STINKS .

One player kept us in these games KING that’s it.

We are not anywhere near a focused strong team.

Do people here really think we’re mentally tough ?????

YOU cannot play like this and don’t see a RECKONING coming.

OOOPS sorry I stepped into common sense , I stand corrected.

This is how we win now last second Hail Mary passes , wait till GT WF NC and gators in OB get a dose of our iron clad mindset 🙌🙌

GOCANES

what?

Advertisement
Back