Kill Yourself if you STILL.....

Dash

Band
Banned
......dont understand that we are poorly coached.

I'm dumbfounded that this fanbase is filled with so many idiots who actually think that Miami's problems are talent based.

We fired Coker, Shannon and Golden. Those three combined had more NFL players on their teams than any three coaches in order Miami has ever had.

When Larry Coker was a piece of trash coach, people trashed Kyle Wright. When it was Randy people trashed Jacory and Morris. Now, people are trashing a true sophomore whose QB coach is nothing more than a bagman from FSU whose mentor refused to let call plays.

What do you expect? Did you think Brad Kaaya is magically going to learn mechanics? How to read a defense? What exactly do think a coach does??????

I'm a football coach. I'm not going to sit here and let a bunch of GED holding trash blame the players in order to excuse their buddies who are coaching. It's ridiculous. I see some people who really believed that as soon as Golden was gone our entire team was going to explode. How exactly was that going to happen? HAVE YOU SEEN OUR STAFF? HAVE YOUR READ THEIR BIOS.

Is Kaaya the next Manning. No. But he's a talented player who has NO REAL COACH. Nobody. He can't read a book on playing QB and improve. He needs to be coached.

The worst part is that this same story has repeated THREE TIMES NOW, and people STILL don't get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back