Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You guys are right. The “12,000 people there” comment is straight from the UF message boards. That’s their go-to insult whenever they can’t understand how Miami is a better program.

Real fans are very aware that the team doesn’t draw big crowds for FCS opponents but we’re talking about 30 thousand people, not 12. UM hasn’t had a non-covid year game with that small of an attendance in my lifetime.

You guys are right. The “12,000 people there” comment is straight from the UF message boards. That’s their go-to insult whenever they can’t understand how Miami is a better program.

Real fans are very aware that the team doesn’t draw big crowds for FCS opponents but we’re talking about 30 thousand people, not 12. UM hasn’t had a non-covid year game with that small of an attendance in my lifetime.

Don't know how old you are and if you go to all of the home games, but low crowd turnout was one reason Golden got fired. I believe there was around 15K at one of his games. I also sat through a rain storm at the OB that only had around 15K. There was a picture in the Herald the next day showing all the empty seats.

Don't know how old you are and if you go to all of the home games, but low crowd turnout was one reason Golden got fired. I believe there was around 15K at one of his games. I also sat through a rain storm at the OB that only had around 15K. There was a picture in the Herald the next day showing all the empty seats.
I've been to pretty much every home game since 2002 when I first moved back from Orlando. I had season tickets with my family as a kid in the 90's too. The lowest attendance game I can remember for a home game was 2014 against Arkansas State. It was noon and about 100 degrees and I spent a majority of the game inside the concourse at Joe Robbie along with most of the other fans in attendance. I know the school uses tickets sold for attendance numbers so the announced attendance of 41,000+ was pretty far off. I'd say it was probably closer to 25,000 people there. It looked emptier than it was because Miami jumped out to a pretty early lead and most of the crowd either left of went into the shade and watched the game on the monitors on the concourse. I'm pretty sure my buddy and I left our seats by the second quarter and probably left the stadium in the third. Honestly, if they had never remodeled the stadium and let everyone sit in the shade, I would have probably stopped going to home games.

I didn't go to games from 1997-2000 besides a handful that I drove down for so maybe there was a game during that crappy 1997 season where less than 20,000 people showed up.

12pWOEeKbbfdio.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Banana Lemons, you have been accused of being a troll in the Francis Mauigoa thread.

The sum total of your activity since joining 6 months ago has been a single downvote to and innocuous @LeedsCane post.

How do you plead?

View attachment 193871
I had a feeling my no-posting streak would end eventually.

I had a long-time account that I lost the password to, and considering the recent announcement of Gmail marking CIS emails as spam, that explains why I never got an email to change it.

I don’t post because I don’t normally have enough to contribute or care enough to. I come to the site as it is an aggregation of Miami news that I cannot easily find on other sites.

The thumbs down is because I am not a fan of the self-fellating by “insiders”. Not to mention the complex by half the board putting them on a pedestal - as shown by digging into reactions to find a dislike. ****, the post was a bump of a hedge, something the board gives Gaby a hard time about (despite it paying his bills).

So yeah, I Disliked it - troll? Hardly. “Hater”? I guess. Think it’s weird a lot of you would sooner buy Leeds flowers before your wife? Definitely.

I had a long-time account that I lost the password to, and considering the recent announcement of Gmail marking CIS emails as spam, that explains why I never got an email to change it.

I don’t post because I don’t normally have enough to contribute or care enough to. I come to the site as it is an aggregation of Miami news that I cannot easily find on other sites.

The thumbs down is because I am not a fan of the self-fellating by “insiders”. Not to mention the complex by half the board putting them on a pedestal - as shown by digging into reactions to find a dislike. ****, the post was a bump of a hedge, something the board gives Gaby a hard time about (despite it paying his bills).

So yeah, I Disliked it - troll? Hardly. “Hater”? I guess. Think it’s weird a lot of you would sooner buy Leeds flowers before your wife? Definitely.
I bought @LeedsCane a Dzn Roses....and my GF a Dzn Dandelions....

I highly doubt that @LeedsCane can self-fellate.

spoiler GIF

Advertisement

I brought you to the court, Banana.

We protect our insiders from internal board trolls or contestant harassment from those that frequent the board.

Not because we are putting them on a pedestal but because they are legit contributors with inside info, etc.

Dislikes, comments, etc from new posters or those that don’t normally post is more likely than not to be trolls or bashers of said poster. There is a long history of that here.

Maudes - your call. @JD08 @RVACane

Advertisement
Too late. One of the maudes got to him first.

AMF.
That was my pleasure.
The facts we have so many of these clowns from the $EC $EC $EC trolling is a sign of great things to come.

Shlt, it looks like I missed out on all the fun. Can you imagine a Tennessee fan trolling another fanbase. Talk about the death valley of football - that’s it. No one in their right mind would ever want to go to that school unless they were overpaid and none of the other premier P5 programs would come close to matching them.

Advertisement
Back