Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Woozy talks about parking like the OB was a walk in the park getting in and out. If you say 35 years you would know this. I’m sure any stadium they build now will be a nightmare to get in and out. Not sure about anyone else but coming from over 220 miles away from Otown I really have been able to get in and out in 15 to 20 minutes and on turnpike to get home. Do I love HR, no . But to spend more money on stadium, where could be used for upgrading our program at the U makes so much more sense.

Advertisement
I guess you just don't get it.... That's ok .... You'll end up getting banned then come back and keep on going till you get perma-banned...I'm just gonna put you on ignore from this point forward... Don't bother responding, I won't see it...
This was too easy to predict.... Didn't even have to unignore him...

Advertisement
5A39B8D0-F5E2-4F00-8AD1-1DE45558AF52.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
West coast time makes me miss all the early morning excitement. He’s already permabanned and neither judge @JD08 nor judge @No_Fly_Zone made a pronouncement?

I smell shark (Inday)??
Have you ever seen a dog kill a lizard that snuck into the house by pawing at it roughly a few times? That was basically my plan... but then @IndayArtHauz walked in like a great Dane and squished the troll in 1 slap.

Have you ever seen a dog kill a lizard that snuck into the house by pawing at it roughly a few times? That was basically my plan... but then @IndayArtHauz walked in like a great Dane and squished the troll in 1 slap.
He’s so inpatient sometimes. There’s another Maude like that who smells blood and then all bets are off. A troll is proverbially dying. They only know one way and it’s a feeding frenzy.

Advertisement
At least these cats got to bat him around for a little while this time.

Advertisement
Back