Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@Woozy, you have been accused of being a troll for your posts in the stadium thread. You've only been here less than two weeks.

How do you respond?

man cave superman GIF by Warner Archive

Advertisement
How am I trolling? The attendance for the Central Connecticut game was embarrassing and we know it! I'm a troll for wanting my favorite team to have a stadium of their own? Like I said, we play the small games at the small stadium, big games at HR. What's wrong with that??!! Again, Miami has a few months to decide if they want to play in the new stadium. If the answer is yes, will I still be considered a ****face troll?

@Woozy, you have been accused of being a troll for your posts in the stadium thread. You've only been here less than two weeks.

How do you respond?

off with his head GIF
I'm not sure he/she understands that being a jerk while trying to make a point just makes things worse....

off with his head GIF
I'm not sure he/she understands that being a jerk while trying to make a point just makes things worse....
How am I being a jerk? Cause I'm telling the truth? Also I saw on a podcast where there might be tailgating issues at HR in the future. Can't remember which one though. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Advertisement
How am I being a jerk? Cause I'm telling the truth? Also I saw on a podcast where there might be tailgating issues at HR in the future. Can't remember which one though. Can anyone elaborate on this?
Just by saying "I'm telling the truth " doesn't make it true.... Maybe take a breather and re-read your previous posts and you'll understand why the Mod is making a issue of things... or don't and keep believing "It's true"...

Just by saying "I'm telling the truth " doesn't make it true.... Maybe take a breather and re-read your previous posts and you'll understand why the Mod is making a issue of things... or don't and keep believing "It's true"...
Are you really ****ed at me or are you ****ed at the possibility of Miami saying yes to the new stadium? It's not like they're gonna stop playing in HR, so what's the issue here lol?

Advertisement
Are you really ****ed at me or are you ****ed at the possibility of Miami saying yes to the new stadium? It's not like they're gonna stop playing in HR, so what's the issue here lol?
I guess you just don't get it.... That's ok .... You'll end up getting banned then come back and keep on going till you get perma-banned...I'm just gonna put you on ignore from this point forward... Don't bother responding, I won't see it...

I guess you just don't get it.... That's ok .... You'll end up getting banned then come back and keep on going till you get perma-banned...I'm just gonna put you on ignore from this point forward... Don't bother responding, I won't see it...
Well I'm going to respond anyway. Again, what's your issue with playing in two stadiums? Alabama did for decades.

Advertisement
Well I'm going to respond anyway. Again, what's your issue with playing in two stadiums? Alabama did for decades.
1. It wreaks of a subpar program and is more embarassing than being 20% capacity for a D3 school (which happens at other universities in metro areas). Bama hasn't done it in 25 years, and when they did it was largely because of logistics and the history of the Iron Bowl against Auburn.
2. No serious coach wants to do it. You spend all season telling kids to take each opponent seriously, and then you play "big games" in the big stadium and the other games in the small stadium. Mixed messages.
3. No serious coach wants to do it. It makes the entire game day routine different depending on the perceived capacity.
4. No serious AD wants to do it. Moving season ticket holders from one seat to another between stadiums is a giant pain in the a$$ and frought with peril.

The fact you didn't appear to consider these things during your obscene amount of porsts on this topic means either: (1) you didn't think this plan through at all and are just shouting into the wind; (2) you don't know much about team sports and coaching; or (3) you are just trolling.

I'm leaning towards (3) which is why I permanently thread-banned you from that thread.

1. It wreaks of a subpar program and is more embarassing than being 20% capacity for a D3 school (which happens at other universities in metro areas). Bama hasn't done it in 25 years, and when they did it was largely because of logistics and the history of the Iron Bowl against Auburn.
2. No serious coach wants to do it. You spend all season telling kids to take each opponent seriously, and then you play "big games" in the big stadium and the other games in the small stadium. Mixed messages.
3. No serious coach wants to do it. It makes the entire game day routine different depending on the perceived capacity.
4. No serious AD wants to do it. Moving season ticket holders from one seat to another between stadiums is a giant pain in the a$$ and frought with peril.

The fact you didn't appear to consider these things during your obscene amount of porsts on this topic means either: (1) you didn't think this plan through at all and are just shouting into the wind; (2) you don't know much about team sports and coaching; or (3) you are just trolling.

I'm leaning towards (3) which is why I permanently thread-banned you from that thread.
That's cool.

How am I trolling? The attendance for the Central Connecticut game was embarrassing and we know it! I'm a troll for wanting my favorite team to have a stadium of their own? Like I said, we play the small games at the small stadium, big games at HR. What's wrong with that??!! Again, Miami has a few months to decide if they want to play in the new stadium. If the answer is yes, will I still be considered a ****face troll?
Yea you will.
it’s how it works when you’re a ****face troll. There’s no coming back manny

Advertisement
Back