Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@RVACane

Alt account outbreak, Aisle 9...

Lol. We wanted to see how long he would go unnoticed and last.

One day.

One day.

Advertisement
Boris Karloff Vintage GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane , allow me to introduce you to

The JHat

I move for Summary Judgment...

@LeedsCane will assist in the presentation of evidence as her dog has already found his hat.

A847D411-BC9D-4189-95D5-14508C04CC7F.gif

Advertisement
@LeedsCane will assist in the presentation of evidence as her dog has already found his hat.

View attachment 172886

Lovely. Glad to see that someone has followed up on my *****/Jackson State hat suggestion.

And for the record, back in the old days on Rivals, my avatar photo was of a dog crapping on the F$U seal in front of their main administration building.

Lovely. Glad to see that someone has followed up on my *****/Jackson State hat suggestion.

And for the record, back in the old days on Rivals, my avatar photo was of a dog crapping on the F$U seal in front of their main administration building.
The question becomes how long do we want him here? If we think we are getting Shemar then… actually if we get Shemar does anyone think he’ll come back on here to take it?

Advertisement
The question becomes how long do we want him here? If we think we are getting Shemar then… actually if we get Shemar does anyone think he’ll come back on here to take it?

Since you proposed the 1-minute ban (for Fraggle?) a while ago, what about the 1-minute unban for JackHat when Shemar commits?

Advertisement
Back