Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Bump

@Zbrod95
Present the court with the case.

@Tony Perps you're on trial with your troll ***.
Your honorable @JeddTheFisch and @RVACane not only is the porster the woat but he purposely tried to instigate violence by starting an obvious troll thread that the honorable Maudes deleted. The people kindly request banishment to the Bolivian Jungle via rail gun. Thank you.

Advertisement
Your honorable @JeddTheFisch and @RVACane not only is the porster the woat but he purposely tried to instigate violence by starting an obvious troll thread that the honorable Maudes deleted. The people kindly request banishment to the Bolivian Jungle via rail gun. Thank you.
I am confident he will send a postcard from Cochabamba

1E7365DE-857F-47F3-A6C2-06FD31DF9DFE.gif

@djnellz

Advertisement
LOL what did Fraggle do? He’s just a harmless old guy, isn’t he? I just always laughed at his posts. Sounded like some guy from an assisted living facility getting frisky. What did he do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL what did Fraggle do? He’s just a harmless old guy, isn’t he? I just always laughed at his posts. Sounded like some guy from an assisted living facility getting frisky. What did he do?
I’m sorry bro. After that last thread they called me in and said I had to get the Big Bang stick and clack that thing back. Just had to do it.

Advertisement
Back