Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Heres a thought... just dont reply to his post and if you do respond with actual facts instead of attacks... its really not that hard.

And if he is trying to bait people he will eventually stop when he realizes no one is taking his bait.

THE PEOPLE OF CIS v. FRAGGLE

On the 23rd of September, user fraggle created a thread titled "Can we be civil". This thread was created in support of Manny Diaz and created five days after the loss to MSU. As you can see, the reactions are what you would expect. This would also be a similar reaction for when someone trolls the board as that is what most of the board believes to be the case. Fraggle is a troll hiding behind the senile old man gimmick. The people of CIS received many undeserving infractions for reactions that were very deserving. Numerous tamed posts such as ones containing a middle finger in many different varieties were labeled as personal attacks. The very same middle finger that was available on this board as a downvote reaction not too long ago.

Fraggle knew what he was doing. He created it with the sole intent of baiting the "Manny haters" as he puts it. He followed up this masterpiece by creating a thread in support of Blake James the very same day titled "Blake James isn't going anywhere...". Even the notorious Manny slurper himself, Go Canes!!, was in awe. He knew his comrade was testing the limits. But fraggle was on a roll and he could not be stopped. He baited many more users and garnered more infractions for the people of CIS. RVACane, a mauderator, did start to become suspicious yet no action was taken. It was no fault of his own as his fellow moderators were fraggle sympathizers.

I will repeat. Fraggle is a troll hiding behind the senile old man gimmick. Why else would he acknowledge this post? Fraggle is fully cognizant.
View attachment 156518

The people of CIS believes fraggle to be a troll, including respected poster Cribby @Alex Jones.
View attachment 156519

While he has been silent after UVA thus far, the maudes must monitor the boards as he will resurface in a few days. This is his MO. The below @RVACane post should have applied after and long before MSU. Keep this in mind for the next few days.
View attachment 156521

The people of CIS requests:
- All bands and infractions due to any interaction with fraggle be removed. @Hurracanes @djnellz @Mr. Dynasty1 @cway313 @Empirical Cane @Jedi Master Cane @Hogan and many more.
- Fraggle band

This was a thorough presentation and I thank you for bringing it here instead of engaging with the poster.

I do not believe I gave out any of the infractions in the two threads cited above. Not because there weren't some obvious personal attacks made (there were). That's mostly because of my own subconscious tendency to avoid @fraggle threads. I am not sure if he is a troll or an old diehard or a guy who occasionally forgets to take his meds then posts or what.

Perhaps related, perhaps not, but I am compelled to note for the record @fraggle often engages in the bullsh!t move of making vague as fvck thread titles (often with the use of ellipses) that give the reader very little notion of the actual thread premise until they open it. I believe he does this on purpose to lure in readers. Sometimes I will edit these thread titles, as I find them annoying. In that aspect, he arguably trolls me relentlessly.

Now bAndrew - That Mod is not a fan of disrespecting the elderly and that’s how he saw it and I do understand that. I will add, however, that he was a little emotional about it. We even caught footage of him scolding Fraggle’s detractors in the thread, starting with @who:

View attachment 156530
Love that gif... What's funny is a the guy that played the "Second in command" of the Orphans, he has a big afro, was a uncle of someone I grew up with in NY... I forget his name but remember meeting him after they filmed the movie....that was 79ish'...

Love that gif... What's funny is a the guy that played the "Second in command" of the Orphans, he has a big afro, was a uncle of someone I grew up with in NY... I forget his name but remember meeting him after they filmed the movie....that was 79ish'...
Yeah, the guy who showed Swan the newspaper article.

Advertisement

Yeah, the guy who showed Swan the newspaper article.
I looked him up - Apache Ramos

3BCE3CDB-5EFB-48E9-8C5A-AD9402E33FF8.jpeg

Heres a thought... just dont reply to his post and if you do respond with actual facts instead of attacks... its really not that hard.

And if he is trying to bait people he will eventually stop when he realizes no one is taking his bait.
If fraggle was baiting others, it worked and those that took the bait are sucker fish.

Advertisement
Can a fan evolve to a troll, from what I’ve seen it’s very possible?

I’ve also noticed with the hatred for Manny so intense I’ve also noticed some veterans posters have stopped posting during this time of hatefulness .

I can see why , with being upset with the state of our Cane team throw in the hatefulness attacks.

It is something I can fully understand, sad.

GOCANES

Advertisement

I’ve also noticed with the hatred for Manny so intense I’ve also noticed some veterans posters have stopped posting during this time of hatefulness .

I can see why , with being upset with the state of our Cane team throw in the hatefulness attacks.

GOCANES
Stopped Posting Huh??....Hold my Beer....I'm coming outta the Booth....

GOCANES
People tend to lash out when things go south. It gets tiresome hearing the same things over and over.

Advertisement
My goodness. The way that guy talked about rhetoric and non-bias while spitting out random nonsense left and right I was starting to think he may be Trump himself. The quick triggering and inability to branch out of party line ideas shows he’s a 19 year old kid parroting his mommy’s ideas. That was fun
So much for no politics.....

Advertisement
Back