Kill Trolls Dead Thread

"porst" "Maude" Really nice spelling

Porst - means a bad post
Porster - means a bad poster
Maude - refers to certain moderators

If you could post here like a mature adult and not get banned every time you create a new log-in name, you would learn a few things.

Advertisement
Dude I am like 5 steps ahead of all you guys. I used those spelling errors in my essay on purpose because I knew you guys would have your way with it. When I got in my first disagreement on my ST26 account, I made it a goal to just harass and mess with you guys. It's quite enjoyable. I have created like 6 other accounts, which normally get banned within a week because I clown you guys so much.
humanity is so ****ed

its good to be german now

unlike 80 years ago, when... you know what, never mind

My family is German...lived in the Germantown section of St. Louis...during both WWI and WWII. They were "suspect" back then, but as the *** kids like Category5Canes prefer to say, "it gets better".

Advertisement
So you think HOFmer Gil Brandt is a liar? He timed him while Jackson was in the NFL. He ran a 4.19 then. And in a interview with ESPN, Bo Jackson said nfl scouts timed him when he ran the 4.13. And can you remind me what Froggy's name is? I gotta look a his time again. If I can remember correctly, he was a 4.42
We are talking on turf...not on a track...Who gives af what someone runs on a track...it doesn't relate to FB Speed on turf...again...Shipman destroyed 5 of the Fastest Canes ever on turf at Greentree
Kevin Williams
Randall Hill
Jammi German
Carlos Jones
Devin Hester....he whipped Hester 6yrs after his UM days...all those guys ran legit 4.26 - 4.3....and he left them....Ask @Poopscoop who was present as well...and who was a 4.4 guy himself...

Dude I am like 5 steps ahead of all you guys. I used those spelling errors in my essay on purpose because I knew you guys would have your way with it. When I got in my first disagreement on my ST26 account, I made it a goal to just harass and mess with you guys. It's quite enjoyable. I have created like 6 other accounts, which normally get banned within a week because I clown you guys so much.

This is shocking. Like, "gambling in Casablanca" shocking.

First off I am 9, so get my age right. And secondly, the dude keeps bringing it up after I proved him wrong like 2 years ago. He still can't get over the defeat

Well, this explains the juvenile sub-standard writing. I apologize and take back everything I said. I refuse to beat up a 9 year old.

Advertisement
My family is German...lived in the Germantown section of St. Louis...during both WWI and WWII. They were "suspect" back then, but as the *** kids like Category5Canes prefer to say, "it gets better".
can imagine. germans had an animosity towards americans when they were stationed here until they started playing soccer and spoke our language, which was around the 1980s. it goes both ways.

First off I am 9, so get my age right. And secondly, the dude keeps bringing it up after I proved him wrong like 2 years ago. He still can't get over the defeat
Go to Bleacher report on his reported 4,13 BS time...his *** didn't even run a 40 at the 86 combine...Total BS...

I’m gonna need proof

We are talking on turf...not on a track...Who gives af what someone runs on a track...it doesn't relate to FB Speed on turf...again...Shipman destroyed 5 of the Fastest Canes ever on turf at Greentree
Kevin Williams
Randall Hill
Jammi German
Carlos Jones
Devin Hester....he whipped Hester 6yrs after his UM days...all those guys ran legit 4.26 - 4.3....and he left them....Ask @Poopscoop who was present as well...and who was a 4.4 guy himself...
Since when are 40 yard dashes run on a track for NFL players? And I just read an article with the top 55 recorded laser 40 yard dashes, and Shipman isn't on the list. Do you know who number one is? Its Bo Jackson

Advertisement
Go to Bleacher report on his reported 4,13 BS time...his *** didn't even run a 40 at the 86 combine...Total BS...
I am pretty sure olympic and NFL scouts timed his 4.13 40 yard dash. So don't sit here and till its a lie. Shipman was fast, but not as fast as Bo Jackson. It's a proven fact.

Advertisement
I am pretty sure olympic and NFL scouts timed his 4.13 40 yard dash. So don't sit here and till its a lie. Shipman was fast, but not as fast as Bo Jackson. It's a proven fact.
You're wrong...Google "Did Bo run a 4.13" and chk it out yourself (Especially Bleacher Reports article)...then come back and apologize before you eat your milk & cookies before bedtime...

Since when are 40 yard dashes run on a track for NFL players? And I just read an article with the top 55 recorded laser 40 yard dashes, and Shipman isn't on the list. Do you know who number one is? Its Bo Jackson
40yd Dashes ARE run on a track for NFL players...are you retarded??

Advertisement
Back