Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
And next time can you actually give me 10 minutes. I was copying my essay here and you blocked me way before the time was up

I'm trying to give you a chance here, because I promised I would and I am a man of my word, so I'm not hitting this up as false information. But you were actually given more than 10 minutes. It's clear as day based on the time stamps on both posts (they are ten minutes apart), and the fact I hit you with the third strike after the second post.

Straight for the jugular!
Full Metal Jacket Movie GIF
Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I figured as such. You guys refuse to actually read my essay because it doesn't fit your political agenda. Lucky for me, this essay was easy to write, so I didn't waste a ton of my time

In fairness, the only person who actually agreed to read and fairly score your essay was me, which I will do.

Maybe you guys should actually read and you would realize that "typo" is nowhere to be seen
You seem like a fairly nice young fella and you’re a Canes fan. It’s obvious you’re still a little wet behind the ears. You’re dealing with some seasoned vets here. My sincere advice is that many times it’s better to listen and gain knowledge and insight than to try and prove you have it.

I’m old enough to be your grandfather and I learn something new every day - mostly by listening. If your respectful to, and listen to, these seasoned vets here, I have no doubt you’ll learn some valuable lessons and gain a lot of valuable knowledge and insight.

I have.

Advertisement
Lol at Bo running a 4.18...never happened....Froggy wasted 5 of the Fastest Hurricanes ever (with me watching.. 2 of them back to back)...took everyone's $$$ at Greentree)...Guys that were legit 4.26-4,3....
Do you really want to have this debate again? I proved to you that Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 laser time. And yes, Lasers were used back then

I am actually not lying. The only button that appears is reply. The quote and edit section aren't there. And when I was in Eye in the Sky, there wasn't a section to post a thread. It could just be a problem with my specific account.
We can ask @Andrew to look into it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You seem like a fairly nice young fella and you’re a Canes fan. It’s obvious you’re still a little wet behind the ears. You’re dealing with some seasoned vets here. My sincere advice is that many times it’s better to listen and gain knowledge and insight than to try and prove you have it.

I’m old enough to be your grandfather and I learn something new every day - mostly by listening. If your respectful to, and listen to, these seasoned vets here, I have no doubt you’ll learn some valuable lessons and gain a lot of valuable knowledge and insight.

I have.
Why would I listen and gain knowledge from the people on this site? I don't want to grow up to be a canesinsight moderator.

Ok seriously guys… we’ve given the young guy plenty of shît. Not saying he didn’t deserve some of it but let it be please. We were all young at some point and I in particular was not a model example.

Advertisement
Back