Kill Trolls Dead Thread

The only thing you desperately need to do more than scratch your scabby sac is get some new material, jock itch.
The irony of your poRst eludes you Mrs. Diaz

Hot Dog Girl GIF

Advertisement
Y'all do realize that the troll is gone now. This is just petty bickering now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just an outsider when it comes to this list but #2, it just does not go with the rest of the terms on the list. It's a real outlier if you know what I mean.
It’s all based on the MKlein13 brain and communication back to me so it’s possible that alcohol was involved when this list was created.

View attachment 148614

where??? Also, do thundercunt, slapnuts or any others need a place in the scale?
Just to regroup here my scale goes the opposite where 1 is nothing too severe and then 7 is the worst obviously as you state there.

Let’s throw jock itch between jagbag and shrimp****, thundercunt between knobjob and jagbag and slapnuts between ***** and knobjob.

Advertisement
It’s all based on the MKlein13 brain and communication back to me so it’s possible that alcohol was involved when this list was created.
That certainly seems possible, like I said not really my business. Just an observation that it does not seem to fit.

Now the "Jock Itch" insult??? That is World Class, not sure how anymore can come back from being called "Jock Itch". Real death sentence.

That certainly seems possible, like I said not really my business. Just an observation that it does not seem to fit.

Now the "Jock Itch" insult??? That is World Class, not sure how anymore can come back from being called "Jock Itch". Real death sentence.
71B2C101-EAC1-4841-8D2B-E859DCD4ED50.gif

Advertisement
I know he didn't like when I criticized Duck Donuts, and he certainly can't handle another alpha male who is funnier than he is, has just as much (if not more) knowledge of p-analytics, and is capable of posting, you know, about actual UM sports.

I can move past those shortcomings in him, but I don't forgive his desperate attempt to doxx me, or his even more pathetic attempt to act like it was just some harmless prank.
'Lets share the alpha male throne' said no alpha male ever. TOC I know you like to project as a big swinging d around here, but I doubt many believe it. I'd bet dollars to Duck donuts that IRL you're a conniving, vengeful, mean little ****ant.

Advertisement
Back