Kill Trolls Dead Thread

66982697-A60C-4E88-8825-BC9C6C574FA9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the KTD Thread, this is supposed to be our sacred place to actually bust balls and not get those pesky "warnings" I was told????

It's the KTD Thread, this is supposed to be our sacred place to actually bust balls and not get those pesky "warnings" I was told????
You might want to go back to the beginning to discover the true purpose of @RVACane ’s epic KTDT. It’s where trolls and doofuses are brought to be put out of their misery.

You might want to go back to the beginning to discover the true purpose of @RVACane ’s epic KTDT. It’s where trolls and doofuses are brought to be put out of their misery.
"Doofuses"???? That is Mrs. Diaz's favorite name calling moniker as well.......... hmmmmmmm, is that why you follow me around so much 423? I am flattered.

Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I like you too buddy

Advertisement
Is this thread the cis fight club? Anything goes? Because if it is I can get my singlet on and be back in 30 seconds.
mehhhhhhhhhh, it's more like this in here my man Cribby:
pillow fight GIF by Marie Monti

but by all means get that singlet and some ear protection my friend (no homo)

Hey you leave 423 alone Mrs. Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were flirting.....

No one was talking to you.

I used to think you were just sad, lonely attention *****. But your 400-500 posts in the last week make it obvious you have some kind of compulsive disorder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back