Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Man you leave RVA out of this JD!!! That's my dawg!!!!
8977D42D-D0E8-42A6-B8FB-CA1015A42D5A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
And furthermore, when he went crying to the mods, somebody deleted all the posts between the OP and he THAT I POINTED OUT.

Oh the irony.
If someone complained about posts of that nature, even if borderline, they likely would have been deleted as a precaution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your timeline is just flat out incorrect; to further lay it to rest...

Post #6,958.

Outsmarted again eh?

You make it too easy.

I guess he magically altered that timeline too?

Quick, try and fabricate up how that response, before your others, was actually after all of yours we are just to silly to realize it.

You are trying to hard to save face.

Please go on though.

Hilarious. Not only do you falsely accuse other people, but now you are even arguing that the website's time-stamping is lying about you.

How rich.

Funny thing is, when I copied the two posts (yours and mine), the time-stamping CONTINUED to update itself, minute-by-minute.

So, yeah, any argument of yours that I "magically altered the timeline" is just laughable.

Hilarious. Not only do you falsely accuse other people, but now you are even arguing that the website's time-stamping is lying about you.

How rich.

Funny thing is, when I copied the two posts (yours and mine), the time-stamping CONTINUED to update itself, minute-by-minute.

So, yeah, any argument of yours that I "magically altered the timeline" is just laughable.
I can possibly find deleted posts with time stamps if that will shut this down.

How rich.

What is laughable is you've been caught, yet again, with your typical "yes i did/no i didn't/yes I did schtick".

You can't alter #6,958.

That one is kinda a problemo para ti.

Advertisement
Back