Kill Trolls Dead Thread

curious, what stats would those be?

1614889787243.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
All it takes is one more "Faqquit"...and its off to the Island of Butch Davis misfits for me.....
Butch Davis is a football God though how can they even attempt to ban anyone saying Butch Davis? 15-0 or Manny Diaz gets it slogans should be automatic bans from CIS and a forced suicide immediately after that ban.

Advertisement
"Nice Game Mindy".....Your team's Dance moves had my players falling out for no apparent reason.....Keep up the good work.....
View attachment 144213
But Mr. Davis, my name is Manny! Don't you remember meeting me!!??

DA GAWD: yeah whatever Sally, I'm sure things will work out for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some mushroom stamping to do...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean it’s not like you’re not up there on these lists. I don’t recall exactly where but it’s like a who’s who of my board friends.

Enough of the "good people on both sides" bullsh!tting. The fact is, I'm not at the top of the leaderboard, and Empirikashi6ix9ine is. He's got the Dipsh!te Triple Crown and I'm way behind him.

I give him full credit. He gets to wear the crown.

Enough of the "good people on both sides" bullsh!tting. The fact is, I'm not at the top of the leaderboard, and Empirikashi6ix9ine is. He's got the Dipsh!te Triple Crown and I'm way behind him.

If it makes you feel better you’re not in the top 40 of most ignored and you’re the 28th most Reported poster.

Advertisement

Why do we get the feeling you don't get invited to alot of BBQs?

And you aren't strong on stats either...

I'm clinging to the lead in one category (but I feel my second wind coming!!!) and lagging behind in the other two...not even top 3.

FFS, grow up.

Last edited:
Why do we get the feeling you don't get invited to alot of BBQs?

And you aren't strong on stats either...

I'm clinging to the lead in one category (but I feel my second wind coming!!!) and lagging behind in the other two...not even top 3.

FFS, grow up.
The # 2 on the most ignored list is a serious contender. He’s one of my favorites. I think he’ll pass you eventually.

Advertisement
Back