Kill Trolls Dead Thread

cat and mouse chickens GIF
I didn’t even get to do the paw thing one time. The mouse was taken out by an efficient, no frills, no glory “I don’t waste ammo” killer Maude.

Advertisement
Do the Maudes have a kill count board? I remember when D$ released the info re: posters, most positive and negative reactions etc.

Advertisement
Do the Maudes have a kill count board? I remember when D$ released the info re: posters, most positive and negative reactions etc.
There are a lot of trolls that get caught in registration. Many that make it through are recognized as past trolls.

@Andrew had released that. D$ is allergic to computer code. There are interesting lists like most ignored, most reported. Maybe Andrew will Release the 50 most Reported or something in here??? It is the off-season.

Just an FYI that the regulars in this thread are amongst the elite levels of most reported, including a Maude.

💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
@Andrew had released that. D$ is allergic to computer code. There are interesting lists like most ignored, most reported. Maybe Andrew will Release the 50 most Reported or something in here??? It is the off-season.

Just an FYI that the regulars in this thread are amongst the elite levels of most reported, including a Maude.

💁🏻‍♂️

I may be like top two or three most reported

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back