Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Tell me they didn't use to get down on the Soulllllll Train.
Also the chick is straight up 70s ****...
Yes I love soul train. I still watch it to this day every now and then. I grew up on the soul train that had Rosie Perez on there. But the older ones are (don't shoot me) golden. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I legit believe this is how a lot of us were made looking at that meme.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!
BUMP

GO CANES!!!

C'mon man.. Bj and the Bear??? I mean Good Times is classic but there were tons of stuff.... The Jeffersons, Happy Days, Three's Company, 6 Million Dollar Man, Different Strokes, Sanford and Son , What's Happening, The Brady Bunch, Saturday Morning Cartoons( Take your pic, back then they were all awesome)...Welcome Back Kotter, Barney Miller, All in the Family, Chips, Swat... Ok I'll Stop... LOL...
And I didn't even get into game shows..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Love American Style, Love Boat and Fantasy Island???

Sorry, amigo, but I have to call BS on this. Both movies opened Memorial Day weekend 1977...but Star Wars only opened in FORTY theaters that weekend. So the chances that your city actually had Star Wars on opening weekend are very low. However, Star Wars expanded and played in theaters FOR MONTHS. In fact, over 60 theaters played Star Wars FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS STRAIGHT. And then the movie was re-released to theaters in 1978, 1979, 1981, and 1982 anyhow.

If you didn't see Star Wars in the theater...
I remember where I saw Jaws and Star Wars. I was in the 4th and then 5th grades.

What can I say, I loved a car chase. I never saw Star Wars in the theater because Smokey and the Bandit was released the same weekend.
You said TV so I kept it in that genre.... But... I saw Star Wars when it came out.. that was like a religious experience.... I saw Smokey as well .. That was hysterical... Then a few years later I remember going to see Cannonball Run and that was amazing... To me that was Burts best movie and yes because of everyone else in it.... I mean C'mon Dean Martin and Sammy D just killed it.. "Did he call me small?... Yea he did cause you're small, s-m-all"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
You said TV so I kept it in that genre.... But... I saw Star Wars when it came out.. that was like a religious experience.... I saw Smokey as well .. That was hysterical... Then a few years later I remember going to see Cannonball Run and that was amazing... To me that was Burts best movie and yes because of everyone else in it.... I mean C'mon Dean Martin and Sammy D just killed it.. "Did he call me small?... Yea he did cause you're small, s-m-all"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Years ago I read the book Cannonball by Brock Yates about the actual Cannonball Run they did in the 70's and made the movies about. He said they filmed that movie in a matter of weeks.

Years ago I read the book Cannonball by Brock Yates about the actual Cannonball Run they did in the 70's and made the movies about. He said they filmed that movie in a matter of weeks.
I remember watching documentaries about it... that was really cool stuff to learn about....

Advertisement
Jaws scared the crap outa me.... I seriously was scared to go in the water at the beach for what seemed like forever after that.... Like you I was young..I was only 6 though.. lol
Couldn't even hang my feet or arms over the bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t pay any attention to me. I’m just working on the newest member’s profile for him.

👇👇👇

D579DEAD-CDFD-43C7-BFB4-A9EE7A801F0D.jpeg

Don’t pay any attention to me. I’m just working on the newest member’s profile for him.

👇👇👇

View attachment 144161

74364B14-B791-4B29-824E-C8AD1158AAB7.jpeg

Welp, looks like one of these trigger happy Maudes got him. Sheesh, the competition for fresh troll meat is brutal in 2021. A guy can’t even play a little cat caught the mouse in here these days without another cat just finishing the mouse before it even gets tossed in the air one time.
💁🏻‍♂️

And, yeah ... I did figure out who you are fast. Your troll return just confirms banning you previously was the spot on right call. So... @Thegemflem1
aka
Yeah right ******* - read Post #2 for the answer.

A8EA48A3-769C-44A7-8964-B5D94C4FC7D5.gif

View attachment 144178

Welp, looks like one of these trigger happy Maudes got him. Sheesh, the competition for fresh troll meat is brutal in 2021. A guy can’t even play a little cat caught the mouse in here these days without another cat just finishing the mouse before it even gets tossed in the air one time.
💁🏻‍♂️

And, yeah ... I did figure out who you are fast. Your troll return just confirms banning you previously was the spot on right call. So... @Thegemflem1
aka
Yeah right ******* - read Post #2 for the answer.

View attachment 144179
Why cattle prod the lion 🦁 in his peaceful laird resting and placate his wrath ?

🤫 not wise , but fun to watch the feeding I must say and the return to slumber full and satisfied.

Advertisement
Back