Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
All it took was a little diligence for a while and they discovered they weren't wanted here.

Advertisement
@RVACane innocently is going through his typical day not knowing all this stuff we’re honoring him with is the best way I can describe it.
Well it was nice knowing everyone here it was an honor the short time I was here 😍😳

GOCANES

Advertisement
You would too if the best thing on tv was BJ and the Bear or Good Times.

Fav episode was with the hot witch chick

JD bring the big beef as CIS goal line back. Always a great reference tying in everyone's favorite long-haul trucker roaming the country solving people's problems with his loveable simian* sidekick in tow.

*True story: Caesar's daddy

Last edited:
You would too if the best thing on tv was BJ and the Bear or Good Times.
C'mon man.. Bj and the Bear??? I mean Good Times is classic but there were tons of stuff.... The Jeffersons, Happy Days, Three's Company, 6 Million Dollar Man, Different Strokes, Sanford and Son , What's Happening, The Brady Bunch, Saturday Morning Cartoons( Take your pic, back then they were all awesome)...Welcome Back Kotter, Barney Miller, All in the Family, Chips, Swat... Ok I'll Stop... LOL...
And I didn't even get into game shows..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
C'mon man.. Bj and the Bear??? I mean Good Times is classic but there were tons of stuff.... The Jeffersons, Happy Days, Three's Company, 6 Million Dollar Man, Different Strokes, Sanford and Son , What's Happening, The Brady Bunch, Saturday Morning Cartoons( Take your pic, back then they were all awesome)...Welcome Back Kotter, Barney Miller, All in the Family, Chips, Swat... Ok I'll Stop... LOL...
What can I say, I loved a car chase. I never saw Star Wars in the theater because Smokey and the Bandit was released the same weekend.

What can I say, I loved a car chase. I never saw Star Wars in the theater because Smokey and the Bandit was released the same weekend.

Sorry, amigo, but I have to call BS on this. Both movies opened Memorial Day weekend 1977...but Star Wars only opened in FORTY theaters that weekend. So the chances that your city actually had Star Wars on opening weekend are very low. However, Star Wars expanded and played in theaters FOR MONTHS. In fact, over 60 theaters played Star Wars FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS STRAIGHT. And then the movie was re-released to theaters in 1978, 1979, 1981, and 1982 anyhow.

If you didn't see Star Wars in the theater...

100% correct. BJ and the Bear was the bottom of the barrel.

AND THEN THERE'S MAUDE...

Sorry, amigo, but I have to call BS on this. Both movies opened Memorial Day weekend 1977...but Star Wars only opened in FORTY theaters that weekend. So the chances that your city actually had Star Wars on opening weekend are very low. However, Star Wars expanded and played in theaters FOR MONTHS. In fact, over 60 theaters played Star Wars FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS STRAIGHT. And then the movie was re-released to theaters in 1978, 1979, 1981, and 1982 anyhow.

If you didn't see Star Wars in the theater...
Star Wars was playing at Suniland, Smokey and the Bandit was at Cutler Ridge. I never saw any of the Star Wars movies until I was an adult and they came out on VHS.

Advertisement
Back