Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Look, you're Kory's chick, and we can't disagree with that, but you just started an account, you have 20 posts, and you already know how to find the Troll thread. I hate to be so judgmental (because we never do that on this board), but you give off the pungent aroma of someone who was recently banned and is trying to make a comeback, but doesn't know how to do it quietly.
& you give off the pungent aroma that you're smug & content w/the status of the Miami Hurricanes football program. I am not, & I voice my opinion on the forums like plenty of other fans. The funny thing is none of you clowns have disputed anything I've said, you just don't like hearing it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Can you point to one of your 20 posts that isn't bashing the players, coaches, or university?
you'll be banning A LOT more people than just me if that's your criteria of banning people. when people don't do their jobs they're opening themselves up to receiving criticism.

you'll be banning A LOT more people than just me if that's your criteria of banning people. when people don't do their jobs they're opening themselves up to receiving criticism.
There are a lot of good posters on here with in depth knowledge of football, the university, and recruiting. They add value to this site by sharing their knowledge. Good posters come here to celebrate successes, commiserate losses, and gain knowledge with like minded individuals.

Please explain exactly what you've brought to the table.

There are a lot of good posters on here with in depth knowledge of football, the university, and recruiting. They add value to this site by sharing their knowledge. Good posters come here to celebrate successes, commiserate losses, and gain knowledge with like minded individuals.

Please explain exactly what you've brought to the table.
I BRING TRUTH, which obviously hurts you're feelings. I'm sorry if you don't like the truth about how bad this program is LOL. Read the forums my guy, there are so many people that agree w/me. How bout you stop being the thought police & let people speak their opinions. & another thing, you think you're a God or something? what do you bring to the table besides your opinion? because you're a staff member you know more abt football or this program? your funny

Advertisement
Coupled with the length of membership, delivery of message/s goes a long way in who gets called out. Being a *******, no matter length of membership, will result in justifiable bands.

Coupled with the length of membership, delivery of message/s goes a long way in who gets called out. Being a *******, no matter length of membership, will result in justifiable bands.
so because I just joined not too long ago I'm not aloud to voice my opinion?

I BRING TRUTH, which obviously hurts you're feelings. I'm sorry if you don't like the truth about how bad this program is LOL. Read the forums my guy, there are so many people that agree w/me. How bout you stop being the thought police & let people speak their opinions. & another thing, you think you're a God or something? what do you bring to the table besides your opinion? because you're a staff member you know more abt football or this program? your funny
No, you bring negativity.

Advertisement

Difference between criticism and straightforward bashing. Unfortunately we get 1000 posts and 20 threads daily with Manny sucks, Fire Manny, Fire Baker... we get it... trust me as someone whose been going to games since I was 5 in 1987 I fu*king GET IT....

But unless your gonna bring something different than spewing the same sh*t we hear all day then maybe this isnt the place for you

Advertisement
@Empirical Cane this is a fair unbiased panel

💁🏻‍♂️
Inquisitor.jpg

He seems nice.

Advertisement
@RVACane

Have you met Arabiannight?

Advertisement
Back