Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’m past getting Cane memorabilia but my kid has a very nice collection. Starts with Ted and ends with Ted. This is the last item signed by all 5 NC QBs and Ted demanded he sign. Can’t say no to Ted
View attachment 139677
47 signatures....2000 team....
10306182_715692488472499_633892818276669557_n.jpg

Advertisement
Thank you for proving my point. You need to pay to be around them. I straight hung out with some of them. Donnel Bennett took me to a superbowl party. So keep paying up. Real ninjas just hang with the big boys...
Met Donnel more than once with G. Good dude. Him and Steven were underrated rbs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dont agree w/ something I post & I'm a troll LOL

Look, you're Kory's chick, and we can't disagree with that, but you just started an account, you have 20 posts, and you already know how to find the Troll thread. I hate to be so judgmental (because we never do that on this board), but you give off the pungent aroma of someone who was recently banned and is trying to make a comeback, but doesn't know how to do it quietly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't care what you do with this doofus. Only thing I'm 100% sure of is he ain't no chick and this is definitely not his first CIS rodeo.
Agreed. He’s been here before. He’s literally picking up where he left off last.

It could also be that he is Kory Schick?

Advertisement
Back