Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Maannnnn....I'd have his *** runnin for the exit with others....I only have about 25 uploaded on phone...Have another 500 in Photo albums....Lol
****. That's the ace on the river.
1609542561518.jpeg

Bring me one with the 86 Fiesta Bowl camo hat handed down by one of our best. These are from invite only events my man, your invite must have got lost in the mail. FYI they didn’t have Pro Days 40 years ago! I’m going to watch some real college football, it’s been fun. Hope everyone a Healthy New Year

Advertisement
View attachment 139671
Bring me one with the 86 Fiesta Bowl camo hat handed down by one of our best. These are from invite only events my man, your invite must have got lost in the mail. FYI they didn’t have Pro Days 40 years ago! I’m going to watch some real college football, it’s been fun. Hope everyone a Healthy New Year
Dont bite off more than you can chew chump. Lucky for you i dont have self esteem issues..

Advertisement
Don't have a Pic with him....But on your next Birthday...Maybe Ed will hook you up with a Personalized Lithograph like he did me for my 47th B-Day....
View attachment 139674
I’m past getting Cane memorabilia but my kid has a very nice collection. Starts with Ted and ends with Ted. This is the last item signed by all 5 NC QBs and Ted demanded he sign. Can’t say no to Ted
1609544004931.jpeg

View attachment 139671
Must’ve cost you a years salary for that one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Final exam:

1. What other CFB teams are you a fan of?
If Bama holds on.,,,,Roll Tide! Dude I’m here to have a few laughs and if you talk to certain staff, they’ll confirm. The My Buckeyes was a joke. I’m outta here soon, this time by choice. Hope everyone has a great year.

Advertisement
Back