Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I see the outlaws are coming out of the woodwork. I have a call into the Posse and they are ready to ride, on standby prresenly. Love the sophomoric insults now I know what P T Barnum was talking about when he started the circus. Also this guy is part of the Posse!
View attachment 139628
I have the Triangle, Big Russ, Sapp, Mike and Bennie on standby. Just for starters
There's only room for one name dropper around here and you ain't him. Also, he's a 100% full blooded Canes fan.

Advertisement
I see the outlaws are coming out of the woodwork. I have a call into the Posse and they are ready to ride, on standby prresenly. Love the sophomoric insults now I know what P T Barnum was talking about when he started the circus. Also this guy is part of the Posse!
View attachment 139628
I have the Triangle, Big Russ, Sapp, Mike and Bennie on standby. Just for starters
@caneinorlando would give you a run for your money. And he’s all Cane.

Advertisement
View attachment 139628
Nothing more pathetic than the hump who hounds every athlete he sees to take a picture with him. Said Hump will then invariably text that photo to every dork he knows with a corny caption like “Chillin’ with my boy E. Reed.”

Advertisement
Nothing more pathetic than the hump who hounds every athlete he sees to take a picture with him. Said Hump will then invariably text that photo to every dork he knows with a corny caption like “Chillin’ with my boy E. Reed.”
Hey fan boy that happens to be my son. You put the bait in the water the fish will come eventually

Did you see the look on Reed’s face?
B597B0D4-7507-492F-8D4D-9A9E5BA8E3FD.gif

Advertisement
Hey fan boy that happens to be my son. You put the bait in the water the fish will come eventually

Why are you posting pictures of your son? I really don’t give three shlts about you, but that’s just plain dumb, and nobody knew who the fúck he was. anyway until you just ID’d him. Other people post family pictures, but they’re not combative OSU fans. What the **** did you expect?

Get somebody at the home to explain to you how the Internet works

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back