Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I don’t understand the concept of ignoring someone on a message board. Seems like such a soft mentality.

It’s a moot point though, since quality posters like myself don’t have such issues.
Charmin soft.

Then again CIS' legendary resident entomologist (expertise Culicidae) has a different take.

😂😂😂😂😂

I think he is classified as Cordate Douche though. Top minds confirming soon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If a few of the boys didn’t grab Mark Stoops after the game he might still be in jail! He wanted a piece of Porter in a very bad way. Meech is absolutely insane but he’s settled down at UK
0AC66A24-8B85-4CD8-B117-340D620864E7.gif

Advertisement
They let both teams mug receivers all night then they call that. True story, Kenny was at a golf outing the next year at Doral for G’s foundation and said”Kellen came to me on the sideline and told me to throw him the Effen ball because that little midget can’t cover me” Kellenwas right Mike Doss couldn’t cover him. Sad what happened to KWll has to be CTE

Why are you posting ND’s sign?
Toured the stadium before College Football HOF induction and my son and I thru a U at their famous sign. Next thing I know I’ll be at Notre Dame fan on this board!

Advertisement
I don’t understand the concept of ignoring someone on a message board. Seems like such a soft mentality.

It’s a moot point though, since quality posters like myself don’t have such issues.
The concept is a simple one—much less trash to scroll through when you’rea busy person.

This weirdo is wearing womens’ strappy platforms in this pic.
This weirdo is wearing womens’ strappy platforms in this pic.
I see the outlaws are coming out of the woodwork. I have a call into the Posse and they are ready to ride, on standby prresenly. Love the sophomoric insults now I know what P T Barnum was talking about when he started the circus. Also this guy is part of the Posse!
1609519896340.jpeg

I have the Triangle, Big Russ, Sapp, Mike and Bennie on standby. Just for starters

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dude I am kidding, trying to have a little fun. Please tell me you don’t think I’m serious. Just trying to discuss 2 big games and add some humor. I guess if you want to get the outlaws all of us together do what you need to do it’s all in good fun.

A good half of your posts are sūcking off OSU.

Stupid is as stupid does, Ohio State Gump.

I see the outlaws are coming out of the woodwork. I have a call into the Posse and they are ready to ride, on standby prresenly. Love the sophomoric insults now I know what P T Barnum was talking about when he started the circus. Also this guy is part of the Posse!
View attachment 139628

Yea Ed Reed looks like he really wants to be there.

Advertisement
The concept is a simple one—much less trash to scroll through when you’rea busy person.
Or a pretend "legend".

Vroom vroom goes the vette "too busy" with 40k+ posts doing burn outs on wet grass.

Your self-owns are epic, dare I say legendary.

😂😂😂

Now here is where you make a bukkake reference and/or call me a stalker...muppet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back