Kill Trolls Dead Thread

New York’s a great place in its own right. Listening to some New Yorkers repeatedly shît on everything and everyone and everywhere else is annoying, especially when they’re disrespecting our city - in our city.
If you grew up in the 305, you heard that **** on a daily basis. Even as a kid, I’d ask them if New Yawk is so great, WTF are you doing living in SFL? Most suddenly became deaf mutes.

Advertisement
Do you have 50k posts? That being said I never got personal with anyone including you and you and those that post personal attacks just openly display a lack of intelligence. The keyboard cowboys here take themselves far too serious and what is happening at UM is an absolute travesty. I’ll enjoy many wonderful memories from the decade of dominance and when my boy Meech was coaching DBs and Winning a ring, you fellas keep dreaming. Wish all well and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Nice save. No one has 50k+ posts. Anyhow, surprisingly to me, and while not all agree, some of the best posters here said to leave you be so there’s that. You’re welcome to stay or go as you choose

If you grew up in the 305, you heard that **** on a daily basis. Even as a kid, I’d ask them if New Yawk is so great, WTF are you doing living in SFL? Most suddenly became deaf mutes.
All the time and I said it to them though mostly on the Beach it was visitors complaining. The New Yorkers on the Beach back in the day, moved there like my family, way back, in my case the 40’s and were a different breed. Whenever I went north - NMB, Hollywood, Boca - that’s where I heard it the most. Those people were more recently transplanted.

After reading these ringing endorsements I have decided to permanently ban myself for reading the nonsense for the past 6 months. You clowns have no idea! See ya! I will really miss CIO’s photo shoots and guys with 50k posts pretending to have football knowledge. Keep waiting for the glory days, Manny and Blake might win the off season Natty again this year. Speaking of Youngstown if Tressel signed on the dotted line when Coach E left .......
Nice save. No one has 50k+ posts. Anyhow, surprisingly to me, and while not all agree, some of the best posters here said to leave you be so there’s that. You’re welcome to stay or go as you choose
All good. Better off without the nonsense. You have a tough job and have to keep the boys happy. I happen to be fortunate enough to have been around several pretty successful programs and refuse to accept the product that is UM football. That being said you know what is said about opinions... Continue your efforts and be well. Thanks

All good. Better off without the nonsense. You have a tough job and have to keep the boys happy. I happen to be fortunate enough to have been around several pretty successful programs and refuse to accept the product that is UM football. That being said you know what is said about opinions... Continue your efforts and be well. Thanks
Ok. Like I said, you’re welcome to stay and in either event have a safe holiday.

Advertisement
After reading these ringing endorsements I have decided to permanently ban myself for reading the nonsense for the past 6 months. You clowns have no idea! See ya! I will really miss CIO’s photo shoots and guys with 50k posts pretending to have football knowledge. Keep waiting for the glory days, Manny and Blake might win the off season Natty again this year. Speaking of Youngstown if Tressel signed on the dotted line when Coach E left .......
Lol at Photo Shoots...But always keep in mind...as close as you think you were/are to the UM FB program....I was light yrs closer....I know you're salty about that, but facts are facts...

I’m just gonna hang out and wait on the photo shoot out at the OK Corral. I know who I’ve got my shekels on (Hint: He’s a fan of fried cheese curds).

Cafaro vs Debartolo would be a much closer battle on the Real Estate Development side for Ye Ole Youngstown loyalist dogs in the house. 🍿

All the time and I said it to them though mostly on the Beach it was visitors complaining. The New Yorkers on the Beach back in the day, moved there like my family, way back, in my case the 40’s and were a different breed. Whenever I went north - NMB, Hollywood, Boca - that’s where I heard it the most. Those people were more recently transplanted.
The Ft Pierce/Vero area is the epicenter now.

My personal favorite was in the late 80's when a lady went off on a cashier about how that business wouldn't be open if it weren't for her.

Advertisement
In Hollywood Beach, many of the small boutique motels are owned by Canadians to this day. They get weeks of vacation time and many would spend most of it there. As kids, we’d go to the beach in the dead of a FL winter and laugh our asses off at them sunbathing on the beach in bikinis - men included - with temps in the 50’s.

New York’s a great place in its own right. Listening to some New Yorkers repeatedly shît on everything and everyone and everywhere else is annoying, especially when they’re disrespecting our city - in our city.
As a Philadelphian, this is big time facts. I love NYC, especially Brooklyn, but my gawd.... I thought Philly bouls were bad about pride in our hometown, but ****, we know what cities to **** on and Miami is DEFINITELY not one of em. ****, a Philly boul made a song about our love for the 305. NY bouls sometimes need to be slapped. Unless his name is @Dwinstitles 🤷🏿‍♂️

But back on the subject of @Bernie 2-0 IDGAF what we do. At least he's honest about him sucking taint phallus. But we can at least see he has some love for the U.

Whatever y'all do, either way, I don't care.

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

In Hollywood Beach, many of the small boutique motels are owned by Canadians to this day. They get weeks of vacation time and many would spend most of it there. As kids, we’d go to the beach in the dead of a FL winter and laugh our asses off at them sunbathing on the beach in bikinis - men included - with temps in the 50’s.
I remember going to Hollywood Beach with friends just because we had never been and I heard French Canadian and saw and thought exactly what you just described.

Advertisement
As a Philadelphian, this is big time facts. I love NYC, especially Brooklyn, but my gawd.... I thought Philly bouls were bad about pride in our hometown, but ****, we know what cities to **** on and Miami is DEFINITELY not one of em. ****, a Philly boul made a song about our love for the 305. NY bouls sometimes need to be slapped. Unless his name is @Dwinstitles 🤷🏿‍♂️

But back on the subject of @Bernie 2-0 IDGAF what we do. At least he's honest about him sucking taint phallus. But we can at least see he has some love for the U.

Whatever y'all do, either way, I don't care.
Dwins is north Jersey I think. Bernie is fine on here.

I remember going to Hollywood Beach with friends just because we had never been and I heard French Canadian and saw and thought exactly what you just described.
Growing up in SFL at that time was no doubt a cultural education and had major influences on who I am today. I could listen to someone talk, recognize their accent, and know where they were from.

Advertisement

Yeah, particularly when it is someone who grew up at the outer edges of Queens and never really enjoyed any of the cultural aspects of NYC or tried the best cuisine, but somehow they are hanging on to the "superiority" of the 158th best pizza place in the five boroughs that was down the block from where they grew up.

I’m just gonna hang out and wait on the photo shoot out at the OK Corral. I know who I’ve got my shekels I’m just gonna hang out and wait on the photo shoot out at the OK Corral. I know who I’ve got my shekels on (Hint: He’s a fan of fried cheese curds).
Cafaro vs Debartolo would be a much closer battle on the Real Estate Development side for Ye Ole Youngstown loyalists dogs in the houI’m just gonna hang out and wait on the photo shoot out at the OK Corral. I know who I’ve got my shekels on (Hint: He’s a fan of fried cheese curds).
ok one more for entertainment purposes only. I would be Eddie Jr the other guy TC (that’s Tony Cafaro. My photos speak for themselves, all at UM private events and if I got serious we’d break out the Heisman presentation stuff from 92, college football HOF, UM ROH (Ring of Honor) sidelines at 91 NC game courtesy of Eddie Hudak (still on the UM Sideline with the coach) and so many more great memories. Then when Randy hired Mark Stoops my young one had free reign because Mark got hired by Randy on a strong recommendation from one of our distinguished Alumus who happened to play with Chud and was also tight with CJ. His name still moves the needle at UM. Your guy would finish a distant second do save the popcorn! Look what Butch did was admirable and Chuck is a very good man and they built the greatest talent group in college football history. They deserve high praise for their efforts and if Carmen Policy didn’t make Butch an offer he couldn’t refuse, one can only imagine what might have been. Now getting back to the OK Corral, it’s all good memories just the 10 years of total Dominance, 58 straight home wins, 4 titles will always be special. Had the 7 fishes Christmas Eve with a smaller gathering but still nice. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year and all are blessed with good health and happiness. Be well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okh

ok one more for entertainment purposes only. I would be Eddie Jr the other guy TC (that’s Tony Cafaro. My photos speak for themselves, all at UM private events and if I got serious we’d break out the Heisman presentation stuff from 92, college football HOF, UM ROH (Ring of Honor) sidelines at 91 NC game courtesy of Eddie Hudak (still on the UM Sideline with the coach) and so many more great memories. Then when Randy hired Mark Stoops my young one had free reign because Mark got hired by Randy on a strong recommendation from one of our distinguished Alumus. Look what Butch did was admirable and Chuck is a very good man and they built the greatest talent group in college football history. They deserve high praise for their efforts and if Carmen Policy didn’t make Butch an offer he couldn’t refuse, one can only imagine what might have been. Now getting back to the OK Corral, it’s all good memories just the 10 years of total Dominance, 58 straight home wins, 4 titles will always be special. Had the 7 fishes Christmas Eve with a smaller gathering but still nice. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year and all are blessed with good health and happiness. Be well.
I knew throwing in Cafaro would draw you out. Lol.

Advertisement
Back