Kill Trolls Dead Thread

The mutt stumps for anything Youngstown. He even eats Pelini's ***. Pelini might be the most deplorable POS in college football and a horrific coach to boot, yet Barney Youngstown inhales his genitalia.

Advertisement

The mutt stumps for anything Youngstown. He even eats Pelini's ***. Pelini might be the most deplorable POS in college football and a horrific coach to boot, yet Barney Youngstown inhales his genitalia.
DJ Durkin is also from Youngstown

I don’t doubt his attendance at events or being a distant Torretta relative, but an actual all-in Miami fan? I’m not totally buying it. And if he is, he’s a half *** fan, no Miami fan comes in here and starts pimping Ohio State, their athletic director ad nauseam. And I definitely think he’s way overselling his inside information shtick.

His opinions re: Manny and Blake are mainstream, that’s no reason to ban him. I don’t have any problem with anybody that criticizes Manny or Blake. What is annoying as fūck is his derailing threads, and his constant slurping of the ***** 10 and Ohio State. That has to be annoying to any real canes fan.

I wouldn’t be against thread banning him when he goes off like he just recently did in the thread. I mean, who wants to hear about Ohio State in a thread about King

Advertisement
I don’t doubt his attendance at events or being a distant Torretta relative, but an actual all-in Miami fan? I’m not totally buying it. And if he is, he’s a half *** fan, no Miami fan comes in here and starts pimping Ohio State, their athletic director ad nauseam. And I definitely think he’s way overselling his inside information shtick.

His opinions re: Manny and Blake are mainstream, that’s no reason to ban him. I don’t have any problem with anybody that criticizes Manny or Blake. What is annoying as fūck is his derailing threads, and his constant slurping of the ***** 10 and Ohio State. That has to be annoying to any real canes fan.

I wouldn’t be against thread banning him when he goes off like he just recently did in the thread. I mean, who wants to hear about Ohio State in a thread about King
Yeah, and he ended up shîtting on the King news so it was annoying from him and his Ohio State is a real program routine. Like I said... he should stick to Cousin Vinnie, Gino and Bernie stories.

Well, living in Miami means that you constantly have to hear New Yorkers telling us how everything is better in NYC, so...
So they’re annoying as **** when they do that and always have been. My family left NY in the 40’s for Miami Beach and never looked back. I get to college in DC and all I hear is a bunch of New Yorkers talking non-stop about how much greater NY and New Yorkers are than everywhere and everyone else, including Miami. I laughed at those NY cucks.

So they’re annoying as **** when they do that and always have been. My family left NY in the 40’s for Miami Beach and never looked back. I get to college in DC and all I hear is a bunch of New Yorkers talking non-stop about how much greater NY and New Yorkers are than everywhere and everyone else, including Miami. I laughed at those NY cucks.

Wait, I'm just catching up on this thread. Haven't read it in a few months. There is someone else who grew up in Youngstown (used to battle Gary, Indiana yearly for homicides per capita) on this board. All the Pelini's suck & Ohio State is a safety school for those who can't be admitted to somewhere better. And now live in New York. I've hit the daily double. To be fair New York is the best. There's a reason we're the capital of the world & pretty much the center of everything...

Advertisement
Wait, I'm just catching up on this thread. Haven't read it in a few months. There is someone else who grew up in Youngstown (used to battle Gary, Indiana yearly for homicides per capita) on this board. All the Pelini's suck & Ohio State is a safety school for those who can't be admitted to somewhere better. And now live in New York. I've hit the daily double. To be fair New York is the best. There's a reason we're the capital of the world & pretty much the center of everything...
New York’s a great place in its own right. Listening to some New Yorkers repeatedly shît on everything and everyone and everywhere else is annoying, especially when they’re disrespecting our city - in our city.

New York’s a great place in its own right. Listening to some New Yorkers repeatedly shît on everything and everyone and everywhere else is annoying, especially when they’re disrespecting our city - in our city.

Fair. We can't help it. It's sort of ingrained once you reach the 10 year mark of living here. I'll still always wonder if nystateofmind really lived in the city.

Advertisement

I actually love NYC, I should actually say mostly Manhattan.

But I should clarify, every time I visit, I’m on an expense account, staying in nice hotels, and eating at nice places. I’ve been many times and love that I can walk from my hotel to HQ, that I can visit some of the best museums, art galleries, people watch, Central Park, etc etc

I also realize that to live the life I would want to live there, I’d need to spend a minimum of 5 million on something decent in the city, and then be paying a shītload in additional taxes, including state income tax and tax on everything else.

So it is that old cliché, great place to visit, but…

Advertisement
Yeah, and he ended up shîtting on the King news so it was annoying from him and his Ohio State is a real program routine. Like I said... he should stick to Cousin Vinnie, Gino and Bernie stories.
After reading these ringing endorsements I have decided to permanently ban myself for reading the nonsense for the past 6 months. You clowns have no idea! See ya! I will really miss CIO’s photo shoots and guys with 50k posts pretending to have football knowledge. Keep waiting for the glory days, Manny and Blake might win the off season Natty again this year. Speaking of Youngstown if Tressel signed on the dotted line when Coach E left .......

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading these ringing endorsements I have decided to permanently ban myself for reading the nonsense for the past 6 months. You clowns have no idea! See ya! I will really miss CIO’s photo shoots and guys with 50k posts pretending to have football knowledge. Keep waiting for the glory days, Manny and Blake might win the off season Natty again this year.
Please don’t go!! If we all beg you to stay to keep reminding us how great Ohio Taint and the armpit known as Youngstown are will that change your mind?

If you do leave, I request that we mark your departure in the annals of CIS history. Only someone from Youngstown with a flimsy connection to Torretta could retroactively ban himself for the previous six months.

P. S. Leave it to an Ohio ******* to take a shot at the one guy who defended his ability to post here when everyone else wanted him gone.

Please don’t go!! If we all beg you to stay to keep reminding us how great Ohio Taint and the armpit known as Youngstown are will that change your mind?

If you do leave, I request that we mark your departure in the annals of CIS history. Only someone from Youngstown with a flimsy connection to Torretta could retroactively ban himself for the previous six months.

P. S. Leave it to an Ohio ******* to take a shot at the one guy who defended his ability to post here when everyone else wanted him gone.
Do you have 50k posts? That being said I never got personal with anyone including you and you and those that post personal attacks just openly display a lack of intelligence. The keyboard cowboys here take themselves far too serious and what is happening at UM is an absolute travesty. I’ll enjoy many wonderful memories from the decade of dominance and when my boy Meech was coaching DBs and Winning a ring, you fellas keep dreaming. Wish all well and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Advertisement
Back