Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
He’s a regular in this thread. He has a confrontational style but he’s not a troll. There are other regulars in here with opposite opinions to his that are also a little confrontational.

I’m not condoning the confrontational style of any of em. I don’t approach people like that as it’s usually not that important to me

I don’t know if that conversation is political but I definitely don’t want it in this thread. I’m assuming that you responded there.
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Is this considered trolling. This Douche bag Falsely accused my significant other of braking the law.... Which in fact she didn’t do....View attachment 127180
I'm pretty sure that if it's not technically a HIPAA violation, its a violation of corporate policy. That's why most EMRs have "break the glass" features.

I'm pretty sure that if it's not technically a HIPAA violation, its a violation of corporate policy. That's why most EMRs have "break the glass" features.
Fûck it, let’s give the people what they want. @TheOriginalCane , a poster has called you a douche for your HIPAA question, called you a slanderer (though it would have to be a libel charge and it isn’t libelous) and asked if your actions constitute trolling? How do you respond?

Advertisement
I’m thinking that TOC is about to go Danzig “Mother, Father do you wanna bang heads with me” with this guy. If he still hasn’t responded, you know a long paragraph is in process.

Get your readers on old people. It’s gonna be an all-niter.
War & Peace is about to be posted.

Advertisement
Its not a HIPAA violation at all as offered. HOWEVER, no employee or organization would go further.

You start down the PII road if the news were to report x, y, and z players (by name) AND the employee mentioned "hey, a group of blah blah tested positive..."

In fact, you can't even say "I saw Fred or Sally in the clinic parking lot" as that is a HIPAA ding.

It's why you don't see sub-human paparazzi types taking pictures of celebrities go in/out of cosmetic surgery clinics anymore.

Its not a HIPAA violation at all as offered. HOWEVER, no employee or organization would go further.

You start down the PII road if the news were to report x, y, and z players (by name) AND the employee mentioned "hey, a group of blah blah tested positive..."

In fact, you can't even say "I saw Fred or Sally in the clinic parking lot" as that is a HIPAA ding.

It's why you don't see sub-human paparazzi types taking pictures of celebrities go in/out of cosmetic surgery clinics anymore.
It's also not technically a HIPAA violation for an employee to look at their or their family's own medical record. Good luck finding a hospital that will let you.

There's a lot of grey area. One hospital I worked at made you put a red dot on your badge if you declined a flu shot because that way they knew you had to wear a mask around patients. One of the nurses decided they didn't like it and claimed it was a HIPAA violation because you're being forced to display a portion of your medical record. The policy then changed to here's an "I had my flu shot" sticker that you may voluntarily wear or not. But if you don't have one, you'll be required to wear a mask. Functionally, there's no difference, but one was a violation, the other wasn't.

If this guy's girlfriend told her boss that she had told her boyfriend about the players, at worst she'd be written up.

Is this considered trolling. This Douche bag Falsely accused my significant other of braking the law.... Which in fact she didn’t do....View attachment 127180
You need to change your name if you're in here calling out @TheOriginalCane
@RVA Cane don't even entertain this stupidity. Dudes been here how many months calling out a dude who's been here 9 years? Like we wouldn't have noticed a troll for 9 years and 9k posts. This thread is for trolls.. not hurt feelings.

Advertisement
Fûck it, let’s give the people what they want. @TheOriginalCane , a poster has called you a douche for your HIPAA question, called you a slanderer (though it would have to be a libel charge and it isn’t libelous) and asked if your actions constitute trolling? How do you respond?

Why do I need to respond? It's not libel or slander, it doesn't meet the elements.

---A false statement purporting to be fact - questions do not even meet the level of this element.
---Damages? Hilarious.

Enjoy "CIS troll killa" trying to make his name/fame with trumped up nonsense.

You need to change your name if you're in here calling out @TheOriginalCane
@RVA Cane don't even entertain this stupidity. Dudes been here how many months calling out a dude who's been here 9 years? Like we wouldn't have noticed a troll for 9 years and 9k posts. This thread is for trolls.. not hurt feelings.

Nailed it. "Hurt feelings". I admit, I had to stifle a laugh.

Advertisement
Moderators should consider a thread-ban for "CIS troll killa" for obvious abuse of the KTDT. And require a name-change.

Why do I need to respond? It's not libel or slander, it doesn't meet the elements.

---A false statement purporting to be fact - questions do not even meet the level of this element.
---Damages? Hilarious.

Enjoy "CIS troll killa" trying to make his name/fame with trumped up nonsense.
Lol. You must know I’m playing around.

Advertisement
Back