Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
What if they are a mongoloid Mongolian swamp donkey?

The board just might implode.

I just keep hearing it with a Gordon Ramsey voice and I giggle
A2E0E3BA-3E62-4713-884D-6187A7ED4FA2.gif
387778CB-80FD-4AEA-A056-0DEC83AE8765.gif

Advertisement
What if they are a mongoloid Mongolian swamp donkey?

The board just might implode.

I just keep hearing it with a Gordon Ramsey voice and I giggle
They will have to prove it with pictures and a loaf of GR's favorite bread.. then we'll decide where to go from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually by definition that’s slander what this person did!?!?!? Here’s the definition

slander
[ˈslandər]

NOUN
law
  1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation

Is this considered trolling. This Douche bag Falsely accused my significant other of braking the law.... Which in fact she didn’t do....
He’s a regular in this thread. He has a confrontational style but he’s not a troll. There are other regulars in here with opposite opinions to his that are also a little confrontational.

I’m not condoning the confrontational style of any of em. I don’t approach people like that as it’s usually not that important to me

I don’t know if that conversation is political but I definitely don’t want it in this thread. I’m assuming that you responded there.

Actually by definition that’s slander what this person did!?!?!? Here’s the definition

slander
[ˈslandər]

NOUN
law
  1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation
Slander is spoken, libel is written.

This thread isn’t the place for this. I didn’t read through what happened but it looks like he took a shot with an aggressive approach. It’s not my way of starting a conversation, as I do not approach people that way but it’s also not a #KTDT issue.

Slander is spoken, libel is written.

This thread isn’t the place for this. I didn’t read through what happened but it looks like he took a shot with an aggressive approach. It’s not my way of starting a conversation, as I do not approach people that way but it’s also not a #KTDT issue.
That, and questions generally aren't actionable "statements".

Advertisement
Back