Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@djnellz - Gather the posts and @ @Andrew
I was about to, but no need to anymore.
Where's that guillotine gif at, brother???
Screenshot_20200811-184342_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is the evidence?
The case against a **** troll named @SmoovEth ...

Only 50 days fresh, and almost exclusively posting negative **** in ****-related threads.
Sucking off Hova like a **** in multiple threads. (See Exhibit A; Exhibit B).
Called Marshall a "diva" that UM should stop recruiting. (See Exhibit C).
Just posted about a Brashard Smith flip to UiF. (See Exhibit D).
I am a fan of simple reasoning. To believe the accused's story, we would have to believe this goofball **** troll opted into a board for an $EC team on 247 that happens to be UiF's biggest $ec rival, solely because he likes one 247 "recruiting expert" over the rest (Rusty Mansell). First, who actually likes any specific 247 outsider so much that they would join a board in a different conference from their purported favorite college football team? Second, does anyone actually like Rusty Mansell and his "recruiting insight" that much? Third, you know how many CBs Rusty put in for UM in the 2020 class? ZERO. You know how many he put in for UM so far in 2021? GOOSE EGG!

The accused is asking us all to believe he is a UM fan on UGA's 247 site solely because he has a favorite recruiting expert (who covers a different team in a different conference, where, oh by the way, UiF happens to play) who also doesn't seem to be very plugged into UM football. Seems like a stretch. And, frankly, if it's true, I have big doubts about this guy's logical reasoning process.

But here's a much simpler explanation: the guy is a UiF troll who is on one board (UGA 247) trolling one rival fanbase, and on a second board trolling another rival's fanbase (UM CIS). In fact, this is a position shared by members of the UGA 247 board. (See Exhibit E).
He's got no answers, just more BS. The evidence is insurmountable. Beyond all reasonable doubt, he is a **** troll.

If his story can't stand,
he must be band.
I just don’t care enough to respond because I’m a cane fan through and through and don’t wanna fight with my fellow fans on here. The allegations are BS.
The prosecution rests.
@Andrew?
That's what the Dawgs 247 board believes... I saw him first posting on UGA 247 about james Williams. Never saw him post prior to that.

No idea what his real allegiance is...

And let me add that he is a member of UGA 247 board - that's the only way you can post there. The Canes 247 board is open and anyone who is a VIP member of 247 can post. Most of those SEC boards are open only to their own team members in terms of posting. Or downvoting. You can only upvote
I concur with Hoya
What Hoya said.
There, bro.

Also, love this new quote feature.

Where is the evidence?
I didn't know you still wanted his evidence since he is banded.

He was the guy trolling Cribby calling him a fake insider and a liar and had the nerve to troll him today. We don't need assclowns running off our real insiders and things like that.
Here are the screenshots.
20200811_175234.jpg
20200811_175341.jpg
20200811_185951.jpg
20200811_190032.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I abstain, courteously of course, from the current troll vote because I've been gone all weekend and need to catch up. I do want to say that @Empirical Cane is right, mongoloid donkey or Mongolian swamp donkey should definitely be an allowable insult. The last couple pages have been great.
What if they are a mongoloid Mongolian swamp donkey?

The board just might implode.

I just keep hearing it with a Gordon Ramsey voice and I giggle

Advertisement
Back