Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Go to ****. The charges are not for slurping Saban's ****, it is for REPEATEDLY stating that Jason Marshall would be a "fool" to pick Miami over a chance to double-team Saban (with you of course).

Multiple times, you negative-recruited. I really don't care if you are Saban's side-chick, that's just your own poor judgment.

But calling our recruits names because they might choose to stay home and get coached by a former first-round draft choice instead of Saban is just going too far.
I guess I could of worded that better. I meant it would be unbelievable if he passed on an opportunity to play CB at Alabama and learn from Saban and go against all those 5 Star WR in practice. I guess I did come off as a troll and that wasn't my intentions, my bad.

Advertisement
I guess I could of worded that better. I meant it would be unbelievable if he passed on an opportunity to play CB at Alabama and learn from Saban and go against all those 5 Star WR in practice. I guess I did come off as a troll and that wasn't my intentions, my bad.

I missed these posts. You just admitted to some serious shlt.

My unsolicited advice: take the plea deal. Otherwise....

May God have mercy on your soul.

Look, I'm a forgiving person. It's not some bizarre goal of mine to run off actual UM fans. But you have to understand, we are coming up on what might be one of our most significant recruiting wins of the last 20 years and you just kept calling Marshall names. It certainly comes off as trollish. If you can see that, I'm happy to have helped, I was baffled by the "I just love Saban" deflection.

I'm still not happy with the "unbelievable if he passed on an opportunity to play CB at Alabama" nonsense, I still think you need to think on that one a bit more. But I can tolerate a stay of execution for now.

And for the record, have you seen the WRs we have lined up? Why do you think Marshall won't have solid competition in practice if he comes to UM?

Advertisement
What f[]cking level of Scavullo **** have we reached?
D10hKcRT6JaLu.gif

Look, I'm a forgiving person. It's not some bizarre goal of mine to run off actual UM fans. But you have to understand, we are coming up on what might be one of our most significant recruiting wins of the last 20 years and you just kept calling Marshall names. It certainly comes off as trollish. If you can see that, I'm happy to have helped, I was baffled by the "I just love Saban" deflection.

I'm still not happy with the "unbelievable if he passed on an opportunity to play CB at Alabama" nonsense, I still think you need to think on that one a bit more. But I can tolerate a stay of execution for now.

And for the record, have you seen the WRs we have lined up? Why do you think Marshall won't have solid competition in practice if he comes to UM?
Yeah true we do have some good WRs coming up. I guess I was just referring to the current crop of Smith and Waddle but they will be gone before Marshall gets there

More like you’re offering your opinion. And by the way, do you think this means Marshall would be better off at Alabama? Sounds to me like that’s what you’re saying.
I think from a purely coaching and development point he would, but regardless I want him to come here and I think we can get him into the NFL as a early round pick

Advertisement
Yeah true we do have some good WRs coming up. I guess I was just referring to the current crop of Smith and Waddle but they will be gone before Marshall gets there

Just big-picture this.

Rumph is his position coach. DVD may be able to have conversations with the young man. Baba Yaga will be around to give pointers and life lessons.

WR corps is getting better. DB corps is getting better.

There is a lot to like at Miami. And Saban, for all his attributes...there's still a lot of talk that he might not coach much longer.

All of those are points to be made in favor of Marshall choosing Miami that have nothing to do with Covid, staying close to friends/family, or new dormitories.

Just big-picture this.

Rumph is his position coach. DVD may be able to have conversations with the young man. Baba Yaga will be around to give pointers and life lessons.

WR corps is getting better. DB corps is getting better.

There is a lot to like at Miami. And Saban, for all his attributes...there's still a lot of talk that he might not coach much longer.

All of those are points to be made in favor of Marshall choosing Miami that have nothing to do with Covid, staying close to friends/family, or new dormitories.
Yeah hopefully Rumph will step his game up. He's doing a great job with blades so far, marshall will be the best CB he's ever worked with.

You’re not doing yourself any favors
Look I'm always going to give an unbiased opinion regarding anything football even though I'm a die hard Canes and Dolphins fan. I use to be the canes fan who would talk **** constantly and say the Canes are going undefeated this season and we have the best coaches in football and etc and talk all this **** to my Alabama, FSU and Florida friends during the off-season and then the season comes around and we suck and I get absolutely thrashed and embarrassed by my friends year after year. So I just started to always give a 100% unbiased opinion about the Canes and Dolphins.

Advertisement
Look I'm always going to give an unbiased opinion regarding anything football even though I'm a die hard Canes and Dolphins fan. I use to be the canes fan who would talk **** constantly and say the Canes are going undefeated this season and we have the best coaches in football and etc and talk all this **** to my Alabama, FSU and Florida friends during the off-season and then the season comes around and we suck and I get absolutely thrashed and embarrassed by my friends year after year. So I just started to always give a 100% unbiased opinion about the Canes and Dolphins.

Alright, well this is the perfect time to go to your tailor and have him give you some extra room in the inseams of all your pants.

You're going to start walking taller and prouder, and letting those balls swing around more freely.

Stop worrying about those SEC-SEC-SEC fvckbois. Just keep talking that Miami smack. It will feel glorious soon.

Sorry I’m still not buying that he’s better off in Alabama than here.

I don’t think that’s bias either. But either way, I’m a fan and I’m going to have a bias. I’m not sure you’re seeing that too clearly

Sorry I’m still not buying that he’s better off in Alabama than here.

I don’t think that’s bias either. But either way, I’m a fan and I’m going to have a bias. I’m not sure you’re seeing that too clearly
Ok picture this, let's say you are a 5 star CB and can go anywhere you want. Completely forget about who your favorite team is and where you grew up. Your number 1 focus is to become the best CB in the country and become a 1st round pick and you want to go where you get the best coaching. Are you going to Miami with Rumph? Alabama with Saban, Charles Kelly and Karl Scott or LSU with ED O and Corey Raymond. What would pick?

Advertisement
Ok picture this, let's say you are a 5 star CB and can go anywhere you want. Completely forget about who your favorite team is and where you grew up. Your number 1 focus is to become the best CB in the country and become a 1st round pick and you want to go where you get the best coaching. Are you going to Miami with Rumph? Alabama with Saban, Charles Kelly and Karl Scott or LSU with ED O and Corey Raymond. What would pick?
Not spending three years of my life in Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge unless I’m getting paid paid.

I’d pick THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI.

Next question.

Just a friendly word of advice. You’ve got 2 legit posters giving you a get out of KTDT jail free card. You may want to consider letting this go.

Who's in front of me? I want to make a name for myself. I'd rather go somewhere on the rise than have people think my production is because of supporting cast.

Advertisement
Back