Kill Trolls Dead Thread

No, i was responding to @TheOriginalCane who mentioned you. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a MAGA-loid. Thank you for putting the one note you know how to play on full display. That's what I was saying.
You responded to Original by striking first at me. That was two posts after you claimed you don't strike first. Are you able to process that?

Advertisement
You responded to Original by striking first at me. That was two posts after you claimed you don't strike first. Are you able to process that?
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I'm a bridge builder too. Unfortunately, if you're still braindead enough to support your cult leader after 3.5 years of witnessing the most disgraceful era in U.S. history, then you're hopeless and worthless, and there's no point in attempting to relate to mutts like that. It's a waste of time and energy.
Daaaaang, times must be tough. You'll be alright man

Advertisement
There's an example of you striking first unlike your claim just two posts prior. You don't like that I clown MAGA-loids like you, which is why those posts stand out to you. That's the note that resonates most with you and your leg-humping John W. Hinckley sidekick mutt.
I'm your huckleberry.

I'll make you famous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back