Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Wow!!!!! Insane!
My 6" Meg...both found in the Draglines of Phosphate mine
922801276 (1).jpg

Advertisement
@Silver King @RVACane ...Not to change the subject...but yesterday I went Artifact Hunting with a friend who has a Beautiful home in Sumter County 1 mile from the Withlacoothee River.....After an hour I happened upon a feeder creek that runs directly into the river....After walking about 15mins down the Creek....I look down and see this...(Base sticking outta sand) 1st PicView attachment 118970
Man that is so cool. I need some tips, I got places where I could have filled a five gallon bucket of pottery in a couple hours, but no projetciles . I've found a few in the Peace River.

I'm heading out to Texas in a couple weeks for a reunion with my college teammates - we're staying at a hunting lodge in the middle of nowhere - I asked and it was Kiowa, Comanche and Lipan Apache territory, my buddy tells me his ranch manager finds projectiles and artifacts all the time. Need some hints of what type terrain to focus on. It's in Kerr County, Central part of the state, unincorperated town of Mountain Home, TX. Hit me with some advice, you got that hone in sense.

Advertisement
You need to to start an OT artifact hunting thread with some how to's.
There are dudes that will show up in there and start harassing him but I’ll crack down to keep it going on track if I’m around at the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back